ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:59 AM 03-03-2021
They consider that political. I have been banned from the Mahomes thread for making a political remark for months with zero hope of getting back in.

I have asked but nothing but crickets.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:55 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They consider that political. I have been banned from the Mahomes thread for making a political remark for months with zero hope of getting back in.

I have asked but nothing but crickets.
Cry more you fucking pussy
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:56 AM 03-03-2021
OP, do your nipples remind people of a vintage car stereo?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:01 AM 03-03-2021
Myself along with roughly 77% of active Chiefsplanet members have been banned from the "Non Political" COVID-19 thread on the main forum.

Shit happens.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:03 AM 03-03-2021
Welcome to the CLUB! :-) Sometimes when you are banned from a thread the powers that be at CP will PM you for the reason. I have been banned from many and I consider it to be a badge of honor. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 AM 03-03-2021
oh no you can't talk about gas prices on a football forum

reeeeeeeeee
[Reply]
In58men 10:07 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
Don’t worry I was banned bc I guess we’re not allowed to criticize the dead :-)

Not even Hitler!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:11 AM 03-03-2021
You should strive for more. Getting banned from your own thread would be a champions encore.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:48 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Don’t worry I was banned bc I guess we’re not allowed to criticize the dead :-)

Not even Hitler!
I'm really bummed because that post was at 33 upvotes and 36 downvotes before it got moved to the political forum. Really wanted to see how that was going to end up.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:52 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm really bummed because that post was at 33 upvotes and 36 downvotes before it got moved to the political forum. Really wanted to see how that was going to end up.
I put a small amount of effort into seeing if that was the most voted-on post and for being the most divisive, but didn't find anything useful... can't remember seeing another one that even had half the number of both up and down votes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:02 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I put a small amount of effort into seeing if that was the most voted-on post and for being the most divisive, but didn't find anything useful... can't remember seeing another one that even had half the number of both up and down votes.
Same. It was wild.
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:57 PM 03-03-2021
Got banned by a newbie mod from a thread for the first time in 13 years.

Only one thing has changed in 13 years...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:20 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
OK, now I'm intrigued. Do you have a link?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:34 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
OK, now I'm intrigued. Do you have a link?
Unfortunately you can't see the count now that it's in the political forum. I always wished you could still upvote/downvote posts in there but the posts wouldn't be hidden/gilded no matter what the count was.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up