ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 315
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:57 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You gave Patrick Mahomes to an idiot NOOB.

Nobody likes you very much.
:-)

Going to be funny as hell seeing what Mahomes does to this software...I'm guessing he breaks it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:42 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Safari isn't running well for me either. Any chance you can use Chrome? It is still slow, but at least it works. I found a potential solution to the slow draft page but probably won't get a chance to try it until Saturday.
I'll get on my laptop and see if that helps
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:00 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Going to be funny as hell seeing what Mahomes does to this software...I'm guessing he breaks it.
I’m interested too. I don’t think you can simulate the greatness of Mahomes. I almost wonder if it will make him mediocre? But I don’t know anything about the software. Will there be Fitzmagic for 4 weeks then turn to Fitztragic?
[Reply]
rtmike 05:31 PM 02-26-2019
I’ve tried twice now to enroll.

I’m not getting the email. Searched entire mailbox, spam folder, etc. Nada.

Never mind. I entered my username and password right away and it worked. HA.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:49 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’m interested too. I don’t think you can simulate the greatness of Mahomes. I almost wonder if it will make him mediocre? But I don’t know anything about the software. Will there be Fitzmagic for 4 weeks then turn to Fitztragic?
Trust me you can...we had an incident in the first season where Darren Sproles was absolutely destroying the sim engine due to his high YPC...it was ridiculous and Cdcox had to edit the software.

The simulation was very, very realistic. I had Tom Brady after his 2011 season and he absolutely tore shit up despite the fact that I had the Carl Peterson Retirement Home offense:

Tom Brady - 36
Roddy White - 32
Wes Welker - 32
Jerricho Cotchery - 31
Tony Gonzalez - 37
Jason Peters - 31
Evan Mathis - 32

And then after getting the #1 seed I got bounced in my first playoff game by Alex Smith...to a team I had swept during the regular season. :-)

A 15-1 (should have been 16-0) team gets PUNKED in IT'S OWN HOUSE by a 9-7 team.

What ever. WHATEVER.

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game wasn't even CLOSE. I got straight up DOMINATED.

IAIAGIADJGIDOGNJIJ3Q390QJR30Q9RJWEO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
18 carries for 45 yards, two weeks after he goes off for 200.

COMPUTER, DIE

Don't even get me started on the sudden Alex Smith explosion after that offense did NOTHING against me.

I just want to throw my computer through the window.
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I will give you this though. Week 16 was designed to entice you into a gameplan that if you were successful enough you would repeat. I changed to adapt that gameplan and the results speak for themselves.
I'm the Sandbox 90s Chiefs.

29-3 in the regular season, 0-2 in the playoffs. At home.

My QB is even a choke artist.

dfbdsomsdofdsifjosjfdsofjdsfdsf

Silly to think this has been in the works for six years. Can't wait!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:54 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'll get on my laptop and see if that helps
OK, tried it again on my laptop with Chrome and the page loads but goes unresponsive.

Downloaded Firefox and tried it that way as well. Got a little further- the page actually loaded up but was also unresponsive. I got this error message:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js:7155".

It prompted me to 'continue', 'debug script', or 'stop script'.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 02-26-2019
i don't know if this is a bug, BTW, but I have about 150 players on my board and this is the way my screen looks

[Reply]
wheeler08 06:24 PM 02-26-2019
i don't know if this is a bug, BTW, but I have about 150 players on my board and this is the way my screen looks

Yea my screen looks like that too! I’d say it’s more of a website formatting issue than a bug. Damn what a test of patience it is to move people up and down in the queue. I tapped out after getting the first 25-30 in order
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Yea my screen looks like that too! I’d say it’s more of a website formatting issue than a bug. Damn what a test of patience it is to move people up and down in the queue. I tapped out after getting the first 25-30 in order
That's what your scouting department is for.

If you didn't hire a scouting department you may not have a very good team.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:30 PM 02-26-2019
That's what your scouting department is for.

If you didn't hire a scouting department you may not have a very good team.
I guess thats what I should have done with the $17 I saved. Damn kids are only 3 and 1, they need to start earning their keep!
[Reply]
PHOG 08:10 PM 02-26-2019
Ok, I registered and am number 5 of the next 24, I guess. Waiting on 19 more.

Tulsa Trojans!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:13 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Alright...just signed up. This will be interesting.

Blue Springs Wildcats....gotta rep the ol' HS. hopefully I can find similar success lol.
Go Ashton Campers!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 PM 02-26-2019
Forgive me for I'm not a big tech guy and I'm sure it requires way more work but anyway this thing becomes an app some day?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:40 PM 02-26-2019
I have about 50 on my board but it doesn't always let me drag them up the list. Sometimes it will let me and sometimes not matter how many times I try moving the player up my board, it does nothing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Forgive me for I'm not a big tech guy and I'm sure it requires way more work but anyway this thing becomes an app some day?
there is no way i would want to do this on a phone

it's too detailed
[Reply]
Page 18 of 315
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up