ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 49 of 256
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:39 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Too bad the Switch seems lIke it's having a rocky launch, or I'd be all over Breath of the Wild. Seems like that's going to be game of the year easily.
BOTW already works about 80% on PC in 4k to boot.

2-4 months for full compatibility.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:17 AM 03-14-2017
Im not see'ing any game even RD2 beat out Zelda for game of the year. Its not happening. Im 40 hours into the game and i have only just barely unlocked the 3rd section of the map and havent even stepped into any of the main dungeons.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:01 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Meh, if red dead redemption 2 hits this year, it should beat it. All the good press is very pressured by Nintendo fan boys. It's a good game, (don't get me wrong) but it's not worth purchasing an entire 300+ dollar system over. Especially since you can get it on the Wii U. Nintendo fans are absolutely the worst. Especially the Nintendo/Zelda ****s. Link could be a walking turd on old NES graphics and they'd still get stupid-pissed off if they didn't get a 10/10 rating on their game.

Wait until this fall. The switch's bugs will be worked out and it'll be far cheaper. Nintendo may even do another Ambassador program like they did with the 3DS... of it doesn't sell well enough.

Not even close.

Nintendo by far has the nicest community. The PC/PS4 users are the ones you want to strangle.
[Reply]
007 01:47 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Not even close.

Nintendo by far has the nicest community. The PC/PS4 users are the ones you want to strangle.
That's funny because I always considered the Xbox fan boys to be the worst.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 03:53 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
Agree. They all suck but as someone who has done a fair amount of gaming on xbox, PS, and PC, Xbox fanboys are the worst. The "PC master race" shit gets old too. Everyone just needs to chillout and enjoy their games. The console war BS is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:55 PM 03-15-2017
I love this notion that Breath of the Wild is critically acclaimed because it's a Nintendo or Zelda game or because of "pressure" to score it well...

It can't be that it's just an amazing open world game that re-defines the genre....nah can't be.....
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:57 PM 03-15-2017
Coleco Vision players are the worst
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:26 PM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I love this notion that Breath of the Wild is critically acclaimed because it's a Nintendo or Zelda game or because of "pressure" to score it well...

It can't be that it's just an amazing open world game that re-defines the genre....nah can't be.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-EnbS42dM AAA dev's from the Western World talk about Zelda and basically said, its that fucking good.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:31 PM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by 007:

For 3 years Xbox users have had to hear about how the console couldn't do 1080p. They were relentless.

PS4 is much worse.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:36 AM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Too bad the Switch seems lIke it's having a rocky launch, or I'd be all over Breath of the Wild. Seems like that's going to be game of the year easily.
I've had little to no problems with my Switch thus far. In fact, I am very fond of it. The joy cons are great and the game looks fantastic in handheld (not to mention on TV).

I would also say Zelda alone is worth it. Amazing game. Not as perfect as say, Super Metroid, but Nintendo nailed it. Gave me a feeling I hadn't experienced with a video game in a LONG time. Really makes me look forward to the new Mario. If they can revitalize that like they did with Zelda (and it seems like they will, with Miyamoto mentioning in an interview that he's going back to SM64/Sunshine structure and building more for the "core" gamer), Nintendo will have gone from zeroes to heroes very quickly.

Managed to pick up a PS4 recently as well for a good price. Was hoping to get one so I could play Horzion Zero Dawn, which I have been, and the game is awesome. Really regret picking Xbox 1 over PS4 a couple months ago because I didn't want to spend the extra 40 bucks. Got rid of that Xbox fast, it's a complete pile of shit.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:36 AM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Coleco Vision players are the worst
Yea, but don't even get me started on Atari...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:04 PM 03-19-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, but don't even get me started on Atari...
odyssey players are worse than both combined
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:48 AM 03-21-2017
Just finished Watchdogs 2, actually enjoyed this game a lot. Kind of a splinter cell/ far cry game. Nothing to repetitive and a decent amount of hours played. Never really felt like I was grinding to beat a level. Not bad for $30.
[Reply]
dmahurin 08:38 AM 03-23-2017
I cant say enough positve things about Zelda: BoTW. This game is amazing. I honestly think the scope and detail to the map is better than skyrim. Ive turned two of the divine beasts back, and have so much more to go. I keep getting side tracked in a good way every time I try and go somewhere. If you are on the fence about getting it, do it. Im loving what the switch has offered so far.

edit:

the BoTW map is way bigger than skyrim

[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 06:58 PM 03-24-2017
Just waiting on botw to be good to go on cemu....
[Reply]
Page 49 of 256
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up