ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
Best22 07:55 AM 08-15-2017
Foles passes did not have enough "zip" on them. If Mahomes looks anything like Foles I'll be depressed
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:50 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Amazing you came to that conclusion after one preseason game. Wow...
There's a difference between anointing him as the best QB to ever play the game and refusing to acknowledge when he does positive things on the field in spite of the evidence being right in your own fucking face.

Just fucking incredible. You didn't think the guy looked confident and poised on Friday? You didn't think he had some nice throws? You didn't see anything that made you go, "Damn, this guy is good!"?
[Reply]
rico 10:18 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
Foles passes did not have enough "zip" on them. If Mahomes looks anything like Foles I'll be depressed
Mahomes is gonna throw a much prettier ball with more velocity than Foles.
[Reply]
rico 10:23 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's a difference between anointing him as the best QB to ever play the game and refusing to acknowledge when he does positive things on the field in spite of the evidence being right in your own ****ing face.

Just ****ing incredible. You didn't think the guy looked confident and poised on Friday? You didn't think he had some nice throws? You didn't see anything that made you go, "Damn, this guy is good!"?
That guy is a mult. Or an Alexual posing as a Chiefs fan when it's obvious he's not.

These Alexuals are reaching a new point of crazy. They are now creating mult accounts and posing as actual Chiefs fans in their freaking usernames to "prove" that they are Chiefs fans...even though they fail to realize that their Alexuality is noticeable after like 5 posts to the point where they can be transparent, for Alex-only fans are THAT transparent. It is freaking weird.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:41 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
That's right. All Foles did was win for us. Let's not hate on him for it!!!
I'm sure the irony is lost...
[Reply]
rico 10:45 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm sure the irony is lost...
Irony?! There's irony in that?!?!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:47 AM 08-15-2017
That guy is a mult. Or an Alexual posing as a Chiefs fan when it's obvious he's not.

These Alexuals are reaching a new point of crazy. They are now creating mult accounts and posing as actual Chiefs fans in their freaking usernames to "prove" that they are Chiefs fans...even though they fail to realize that their Alexuality is noticeable after like 5 posts to the point where they can be transparent, for Alex-only fans are THAT transparent. It is freaking weird.
This post isn't even worth responding to but I will anyway.

Once again I have been a Chief fan since I was a kid. Just because you are an Alex Smith hater doesn't mean every Chief fan is. It's as simple as that.

Smitty has success = Chiefs have success

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:49 AM 08-15-2017

Why is anyone that thinks having a QB that's gone 11-5/12-4, 22-4 isn't terrible..an Alexual? It has to be one or the other? Pick a side...it's junior high.

It's the obsessive hatred that's fucked up...Like it or not...Mahomes isn't a better QB than Smith right now. He's 21 years old...
[Reply]
rico 10:59 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This post isn't even worth responding to but I will anyway.

Once again I have been a Chief fan since I was a kid. Just because you are an Alex Smith hater doesn't mean every Chief fan is. It's as simple as that.

Smitty has success = Chiefs have success

Dude, shut up. You telling me that I can't sniff out an Alexual from a mile away is like a vampire telling Blade that he isn't a vampire. And you are one of the more obvious ones. PAChiefsGuy...
:-)..."my username will be PAChiefsGuy and that way, they will never suspect me, no matter how much gravy I lick off of Alex's nutsack!!! And if someone tries to tell me I'm not an Alex-only fan, I will point out to them that the word "Chiefs" is in my username. It's genius!!!" Good...lord.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:05 AM 08-15-2017
He's absolutely an Alex jock fondler. All it takes is a quick scan of his posting history. I bet he doesn't even live in PA.
[Reply]
rico 11:05 AM 08-15-2017
Why is anyone that thinks having a QB that's gone 11-5/12-4, 22-4 isn't terrible..an Alexual? It has to be one or the other? Pick a side...it's junior high.

It's the obsessive hatred that's ****ed up...Like it or not...Mahomes isn't a better QB than Smith right now. He's 21 years old...
That's not the criteria. There really isn't a criteria. I don't think you are an Alexual. I think you are a Chiefs fan who loves Alex. There is a difference between you and huge, gaping Alex-vagina lickers like freaking PAChiefsGuy.
[Reply]
rico 11:07 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
He's absolutely an Alex jock fondler. All it takes is a quick scan of his posting history. I bet he doesn't even live in PA.
This.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:12 AM 08-15-2017
That's not the criteria. There really isn't a criteria. I don't think you are an Alexual. I think you are a Chiefs fan who loves Alex. There is a difference between you and huge, gaping Alex-vagina lickers like freaking PAChiefsGuy.
I love having a QB that can go into Denver and beat them, twice in a row, in their house...and ruin their season on Christmas in front of a national audience. Clowning the Raiders $25 million dollar QB four times in a row is a bonus too...

I am guilty of that..I'll admit.

People can hate on Smith..but he has owned the AFCW the past 2 years...11-1. How can any Chiefs fan be pissed about that?

He was also part of blowing out the Pats...and sending Brady-boy to the bench...on a national broadcast. He was part of benching Manningstien too... He might be the only QB to ever do that to both. Hate him if you want but that's pretty awesome...
[Reply]
JohnV 11:16 AM 08-15-2017
I love having a QB that can go into Denver and beat them, twice in a row, in their house...and ruin their season on Christmas in front of a national audience. Clowning the Raiders $25 million dollar QB four times in a row is a bonus too...

I am guilty of that..I'll admit.

People can hate on Smith..but he has owned the AFCW the past 2 years...11-1. How can any Chiefs fan be pissed about that?
This isn't tennis. He has a team around him, and the wins are more a reflection of their play than his.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:19 AM 08-15-2017

It's the obsessive hatred that's fucked up...Like it or not...Mahomes isn't a better QB than Smith right now. He's 21 years old...
The Chiefs in the 2007 and 2008 seasons were an abysmal trainwreck. The defense and offense each had one good player on each side and that was fucking it-- Jared Allen and Tony Gonzalez. Hali was young, and Derrick Johnson appeared to be nothing more than a giant draft bust. Eddie Kennison retired and gave what tiny responsibilities he had to . The smoldering remnants that were worthwhile from that Vermeil offensive line were old men in the very twilight of their careers surrounded by human turnstiles like Jordan Black, Damien McIntosh, Rudy Niswanger, and Adrian Jones. LJ was "cak'n patna," and we even trotted out Priest Holmes, who was dangerously close to becoming fucking paralyzed with his goddamn neck.

And in spite of that mayhem, Damon Huard was a QB who didn't make mistakes. He kept his INTs low, and he knew how to take a sack as good as Cassel or Smith-- people forget how good Huard was at taking sacks. He was a master.

The team won 6 games those two seasons combined. Damon Huard was the starting QB in 5 of them (started 13 games overall). The year before that (the Trent Green concussion year) Damon Huard went 5-3 for the 8-game stretch that he was the starter. He game managed well in spite of a mediocre defense and an insistence that their starting RB could do no wrong even as his YPC tanked that entire season.

By all accounts, Damon Huard played football Alex Smith style. And he won games with it. Had he been given Alex's defense and coaching staff, I imagine Huard could have amassed a pretty decent winning percentage in Kansas City.

Alex Smith is a more athletic Damon Huard. That's why people on this forum reject the notion that accepting a QB based solely on his record is good enough. Alex Smith is NOT good enough. Huard was Alex Smith. Bono was Alex Smith. DeBerg was Alex Smith.

Enough fucking Alex Smiths. Thank God the end is finally coming in 2018. I can't fucking wait.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up