ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 114
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:49 PM 04-02-2024
Have they passed this POS yet?!?!!1!/?
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:49 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Imagine voting No today, with the rationale that the stadium funding vote was not approved in 2006 but the Chiefs/Royals remained in KC… only to find out the stadium funding vote DID in fact pass in 2006. :-)

Exhibit A of a Low Information Voter.
Go spam the DC thread you just quoted in the Lounge... buh-bye, see you in the Gripe thread.

Emoción Wilfred Mott GIFfrom Emoción GIFs

[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:53 PM 04-02-2024
Polls close in 8 mins. The early returns from the burbs will give us a great idea where this is going
[Reply]
Womble 05:53 PM 04-02-2024
If I lived in Jackson County and was in two minds on which way to vote, I would vote No solely on the basis of seeing KCChiefsFan88 advocating so strongly for Yes.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 04-02-2024
Very early results Yes 43% No 56%

https://twitter.com/celisa_mia/statu...aXhfI7cvA&s=19
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:11 PM 04-02-2024
Good grief. Sorry ass voters so far.
[Reply]
philfree 06:24 PM 04-02-2024
So in the face of NFL history and a possible 3-peat the county voters are forsaking the Kansas City Chiefs because of a fraction of a penny tax that they've been paying for years already?
[Reply]
Pablo 06:27 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
So in the face of NFL history and a possible 3-peat the county voters are forsaking the Kansas City Chiefs because of a fraction of a penny tax that they've been paying for years already?
If this fails it’s completely the royals fault. They are the anchor on the chiefs and always have been
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:28 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I think it is great you want to fork over billions of dollars to these already wealthy guys who could not even be assed enough to put up a proper plan when asking for the money but not everyone feels that way.

They could not even begin to do the basic shit needed to properly present this to the community.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:28 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
If I lived in Jackson County and was in two minds on which way to vote, I would vote No solely on the basis of seeing KCChiefsFan88 advocating so strongly for Yes.
Yea, this guy is not doing ok holy shit.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:30 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I think it is great you want to fork over billions of dollars to these already wealthy guys who could not even be assed enough to put up a proper plan when asking for the money but not everyone feels that way.

They could not even begin to do the basic shit needed to properly present this to the community.
They wanted it to fail.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:31 PM 04-02-2024

It's not the owners land and stadium. Voters shitting on Chiefs for sure is pathetic. Voting no is a slap in Mahomes face. And why not have a better baseball stadium? Every fucking city has a new one.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:34 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's not the owners land and stadium. Voters shitting on Chiefs for sure is pathetic. Voting no is a slap in Mahomes face. And why not have a better baseball stadium? Every ****ing city has a new one.
I love the Chiefs. I love the Royals. I want a downtown stadium.

That does not mean I am going to vote for it no matter what. We are talking about billions of dollars here. They get to make their decision based on specific financial information and planning but we are supposed to say yes purely on emotions and vibes?

Bring us a better plan we will vote for it. I don't love the Chiefs enough to agree to some bullshit that is bad for the community I live in.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:36 PM 04-02-2024

That does not mean I am going to vote for it no matter what. We are talking about billions of dollars here. They get to make their decision based on specific financial information and planning but we are supposed to say yes purely on emotions and vibes?

Bring us a better plan we will vote for it. I don't love the Chiefs enough to agree to some bullshit that is bad for the community I live in.
If the Royals somehow don't end up downtown you're really going to enjoy SKC in the East Village because I think that will end up happening instead
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:37 PM 04-02-2024

If it was a vote to build a Krispy Kreme headquarters downtown and they had to bulldoze a homeless shelter to make it happen, you’d vote for it and mule in 100,000 fake ballots to rig the election.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 114
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up