ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What the Chiefs have become is so frustrating
RunKC 12:58 PM 10-14-2019
Veach better be looking for a strong DL or LB to help stop the run if he wants to salvage this season. This is the biggest reason we are losing.

Unreal.

The #Chiefs are the first team to allow 180+ rushing yards in 4-straight games since the 2012 Bills.

They’re just the 2nd team to do so in the last decade, and the 4th team to do so in the last 30 years. pic.twitter.com/hG3Mr187cv

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
TomB 01:16 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach better be looking for a strong DL or LB to help stop the run if he wants to salvage this season. This is the biggest reason we are losing.

Unreal.

Bill Belichick "Stats are for losers". Forget about all that sh*t.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
I get the wasting time part; after the fumble at the end of the half, I went outside and mowed the lawn. I got back to see nothing had really changed. After the not DPI and interception, I went fishing. Seems like I really didn't miss anything.

The only reason the Chiefs aren't worse on run defense is because they aren't giving up huge runs.

Injuries or not, these are supposedly the best of the best players. How is it that the Chiefs don't ever seem to field a decent team of backups? Anyone recall the strike years and replacement players? Yikes! The Chiefs somehow managed to find the absolute worst of those as well.

Something is rotten in Denmark. And it isn't that fermented herring...
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:37 PM 10-14-2019
This is the stance I take when the defense takes the field:

I don't get upset anymore, I don't get irate, and I barely flinch when things go wrong.
I know what's coming.....and it fucking sucks.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:38 PM 10-14-2019
The game gave me BAD diarrhea !!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:39 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
It was like watching a 3 hour public access Ubeja special.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:54 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
You're confusing the game with diarrhea of the mouth on CP after
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:51 PM 10-14-2019
Not sure where to put this, but perhaps some mild panic setting in at 1 Arrowhead Drive....

NFL Rumors Monday:

◾️Jets have received calls on Leonard Williams and Brian Poole

◾️Eagles/Chiefs/Bucs/Ravens showing interest in (CB) Patrick Peterson

◾️OJ Howard on market (Patriots/Texans/Seahawks/Bears/Skins) all snooping around last 7-10 days.

— IB �� (@incarceratedbob) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:00 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Not sure where to put this, but perhaps some mild panic setting in at 1 Arrowhead Drive....
Not sure how thats panic? We have been interested in Patrick Peterson for two years now.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:02 PM 10-14-2019
Lowest TOP ever for the Chiefs in a game at Arrowhead yesterday...

The Chiefs' time of possession of 20:12 was their lowest ever for a home game. Houston ran 83 plays to 47 for the Chiefs. Until these numbers even out, things will continue to be rough for the Chiefs. https://t.co/GbHnzAp0hc

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) October 13, 2019

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:02 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Ah yes, a corner should prevent teams from running for 200 yards.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:03 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Their thought is that they can leave Peterson alone to cover one on one and devote more to the run.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:08 PM 10-14-2019
What's flustrating is now all of a sudden our Super Bowl aspirations are up in cuffs. We play the Donkies on a short week and we are in trouble if we lose to them fucks. I know we can make the playoffs but I can't deal with losing to the Broncos and their fans that cannot happen :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 01:04 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I mean, if you have a shutdown corner you can afford to overload the box......
[Reply]
New World Order 01:06 PM 10-14-2019
Sign a couple of FA linebackers. Brandon Marshall is better than anything we have right now. Might as well try.

This shit is horrible.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up