ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: What are the coolest or dumbest pet names you've heard of?
TinyEvel 11:25 PM 08-16-2018
Just thinking about this for some reason.

When I was a kid our neighbors adopted a German Shepherd/Basset hound mix, it looked like a full size Shepherd with short legs. I used to tell them their dog was a lowrider.

His name: Robert.

WHO THE FOCK NAMES THEIR DOG A REAL HUMAN NAME?!?!?

Robert.

Here, Robert, ol' boy. C'mon Robert!

Like the dog is a lawyer or therapist or some chit.

also,
My cousin has a whippet named Devo. I think thats pretty damn cool.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 AM 08-17-2018
:-) We'll see how CP takes to this one.....

I had a black cat named Kunta. My black room mate at the time named him that, so totally not racist.

We eventually got tired of calling him Kunta so we just started calling him Nigger. We even made up a jingle for him.

Kunta the little nigger caaaat
nobody likes him because he's blaaack

My wife's sister found the name to be too offensive and vulgar, so when they'd come over they took liberty to rename my cat "Amigo".

Fuck that. He'll always be Kunta the nigger cat in my memory.

I eventually got a dog and named him D-Bowe, at which point Kunta left us for the gay neighbors next door.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:40 AM 08-17-2018
That was 10-15 years ago, back when people had a sense of humor about that sort of thing.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:42 AM 08-17-2018
We have outside cats that we end up adopting because people abandon them near our property. If I have a cat I get them fixed no matter what.
One of my favorites was a kitten that we named Van Gogh. It only had one ear. Vet said she was born that way, no ear canal or anything. Great Cat, I miss her. She died last winter and I replaced her with Princess Meowgi
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:42 AM 08-17-2018
My wife and I rescued an English Pointer and his name was Turbo Boost... My wife changed his name to Derby.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:54 AM 08-17-2018
We have two male Yorkies named Max and Bentley. We call Max “Maxhole” because he is a fucking asshole and Bentley is affectionately known as Wilt because he tries to fuck every female dog he meets.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:54 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I had a black cat named Kunta. My black room mate at the time named him that, so totally not racist.

We eventually got tired of calling him Kunta so we just started calling him ****er. We even made up a jingle for him.

Kunta the little ****er caaaat

My wife's sister found the name to be too offensive and vulgar, so when they'd come over they took liberty to rename my cat "Amigo".

Fuck that. He'll always be Kunta the ****er cat in my memory.

I eventually got a dog and named him D-Bowe, at which point Kunta left us for the gay neighbors next door.

My sister had to put her dog down and got a new little ankle biter replacement. I was there when she named it Toby. Every time she refers to it I yell, "HIS NAME IS KUNTA KINTE!" I wouldn't use the n word though.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:07 AM 08-17-2018
I had a cat once. I don’t remember why. His name was Dog Food.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:50 AM 08-17-2018
Family cat was named Alligator. It suited him.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:52 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I had a cat once. I don’t remember why. His name was Dog Food.
You are really cool.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:54 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You are really cool.
I just now noticed your avatar is two cats fucking

:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:25 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
You met your wife in a chat room?
sure did yo!

/breaks quote

my brother and his wife's dogs name:

Dee
Oh
Gee

an old g/f of mine had a cat named:

clitty

:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:34 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

We eventually got tired of calling him Kunta so we just started calling him ****er. We even made up a jingle for him.

Kunta the little ****er caaaat

Fuck that. He'll always be Kunta the ****er cat in my memory.

My wife's family had a black cat named Kunta Kitte when she was growing up. Had to be early 80's.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:40 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
You met your wife in a chat room?
The last dog my family added is a tiny (5lb) chihuahua mix. I was against getting another dog so my wife and daughters said they'd let me name the dog if I agreed to adopt it. When I tried to name it TLO after you*** they suddenly informed me that our agreement included an option on their part to veto my name. :-)

The dog is a girl so I suggested we call it T-LO (like Jennifer Lopez' J-LO) to make it more girly, but it was still a no go. :-)

They just decided to ignore the agreement and named it Sophie. :-)

*** Really it was for the starcraft player, TLO... short for The Little One for the majority who don't know what I'm talking about
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:56 PM 08-17-2018
My friend Mr. Doggity has an orange tabby tom cat named Willie who lost an eye in a cat fight. So now he's "One Eyed Willie." Truth.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:15 PM 08-17-2018
I named mine 'The Incredible Heat Seeking Moisture Missile'.

Oh, you mean animals.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up