ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 232
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:15 PM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Lebron always wanted to be in Cleveland. In 2015 he found the opportunity to do just that
He wanted to be there so bad he is leaving the city twice :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We're all still waiting for you to address this post:
He still hasn’t :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:26 AM 05-13-2018
Lebron's PPG stats are about as high as they will ever get..He probably has 1 more year after this one as the NBAs best player before he hits 35 and starts to decline. He isn't carrying any team to anything at that point. He may Robert Parrish his way to a title down the line but he wont be the guy leading a team to a title after next season.

I will predict he puts up crazy numbers this finals though. Given the Warriors up tempo style and Lebrons dominating of the ball there will be a shit ton of possessions for him to do some stat padding while Nick Wrong and KCC scream "Look at those and numbers and look how little help.he has!"
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:27 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron's PPG stats are about as high as they will ever get..He probably has 1 more year after this one as the NBAs best player before he hits 35 and starts to decline. He isn't carrying any team to anything at that point. He may Robert Parrish his way to a title down the line but he wont be the guy leading a team to a title after next season.

I will predict he puts up crazy numbers this finals though. Given the Warriors up tempo style and Lebrons dominating of the ball there will be a shit ton of possessions for him to do some stat padding while Nick Wrong and KCC scream "Look at those and numbers and look how little help.he has!"

This is the shit I'm talking about with you Jordan whackos.

Lebron isn't ever going to be good enough for you. Great finals performance doing everything he can as the lone man against a super team means he's a stat whore. Spreading the ball around means he's a pussy and doing shit Jordan would never do.

You stack the deck against him every fucking year. Even two years ago when he came from behind to beat the Warriors, "HE HAD HELP" and now I'm starting to hear "Where was his scoring in the 4th quarter?!"

Two years ago was a jaw dropping performance, and even THAT isn't good enough.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:09 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This is the shit I'm talking about with you Jordan whackos.

Lebron isn't ever going to be good enough for you. Great finals performance doing everything he can as the lone man against a super team means he's a stat whore. Spreading the ball around means he's a pussy and doing shit Jordan would never do.

You stack the deck against him every ****ing year. Even two years ago when he came from behind to beat the Warriors, "HE HAD HELP" and now I'm starting to hear "Where was his scoring in the 4th quarter?!"

Two years ago was a jaw dropping performance, and even THAT isn't good enough.
Right. I think when he started making jumps from team to team in his prime that was the nail in the coffin for any arguement as far as the GOAT goes. Top 5 player? Sure. I just cant buy the best player ever in a sport like the NBA or a QB in the NFL had to jump ship to 4 teams before age 34..

MLB is different because of financials. When talking the NFL and NBA GOATS we talk

Jordan
Brady
Montana
Favre
Bird
Magic
Elway
Kobe
Lebron

1 guy had to act like a mercenary in his prime. The others essentially once they became established stars were built around.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:41 PM 05-13-2018
Let’s go Celtics!
[Reply]
-King- 01:59 PM 05-13-2018
Well this was unexpected.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:09 PM 05-13-2018
Hope they can keep this up.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:11 PM 05-13-2018
Wow. Add Kyrie and Gordon to that group Lepuss will need to find 4 HOFers to beat those guys.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:27 PM 05-13-2018
Celtics taking this game back to old school style.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:38 PM 05-13-2018
That is how you play defense. Can’t believe they are up by 25
[Reply]
TEX 02:41 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Well this was unexpected.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not by some of us it wasn't / isn't. It was unexpected to me to see Cleveland get past the Pacers. I picked Boston to take them out on 6. Got laughed at my many here. I probably deserved it b/c I also picked Indiana and Toronto to beat them. We'll see what happens.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:41 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is how you play defense. Can’t believe they are up by 25
Law of averages in basketball will probably kick in the second half.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:54 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Law of averages in basketball will probably kick in the second half.
They just need to keep making the other players outside of Lebron locked down
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:56 PM 05-13-2018
LeBron has no interest in playing the Warriors
[Reply]
Page 70 of 232
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up