ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
staylor26 07:20 PM 02-25-2020
How the fuck is Chase Young a future bust? Lol

He’s one of the best prospects I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:36 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How is Metcalf’s route tree?
I think that is called a trunk or shaft. There is a book that surmises it well. the name of that book is Tree with no branches.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:00 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
So glad we're not picking early. There's a lot of busts in the top 10. Burrow and his tiny Trump hands, tiny Tua, chase Young, etc.

Pressure is off. We're basically in the 2nd round.
Good God. You’re a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:07 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Good God. You’re a fucking moron.
I think your sarcasm meter missed that post. Or mine is to sensitive. :-)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:09 PM 02-25-2020
Tried telling y’all that Jones would be re signed

New story. Chris Jones wants to stay with the Chiefs. The Chiefs want to keep Chris Jones. Before free agency begins, the Chiefs are plotting their best path toward re-signing Jones. https://t.co/7YeTxyrC1N

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) February 26, 2020

[Reply]
RunKC 08:15 PM 02-25-2020
Lof talk about Chargers liking Tua and the Raiders liking Love.

I think there is a real possibility that at least one of these guys is in the division.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:28 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lof talk about Chargers liking Tua and the Raiders liking Love.

I think there is a real possibility that at least one of these guys is in the division.
Tua on the Chargers with their injury luck sounds like a potential disaster.

And I’d love for the Raiders to waste one of those picks on a QB that will be nowhere close to Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tua on the Chargers with their injury luck sounds like a potential disaster.

And I’d love for the Raiders to waste one of those picks on a QB that will be nowhere close to Mahomes.
What QB prospect is close to Mahomes? I wouldn’t say any of these guys.

Man I do like Jordan Love though. He’s got the same confidence Pat has. Doesn’t care if he makes a mistake. Good arm, smart kid who can throw from different angles. If we didn’t have Pat, I’d want that kid.

Colts seem like the perfect match for him. Good staff with an excellent OL.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What QB prospect is close to Mahomes? I wouldn’t say any of these guys.

Man I do like Jordan Love though. He’s got the same confidence Pat has. Doesn’t care if he makes a mistake. Good arm, smart kid who can throw from different angles. If we didn’t have Pat, I’d want that kid.

Colts seem like the perfect match for him. Good staff with an excellent OL.
I like Love better than Herbert, but I don’t really see a special QB in this class. Love is hard to get too excited about when he had the year he did last year. I mean, that TD:INT ratio while completing 54% of his passes? Yuck.

Burrow is a really good safe pick and the rest are meh when you consider Tua’s serious injury concerns.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:46 PM 02-25-2020
The Chiefs being linked to so many WR’s this early tells you everything you need to know.
SMOKESCREEN!!!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:53 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tried telling y’all that Jones would be re signed

This warms my heart.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:24 PM 02-25-2020
I like Love better than Herbert, but I don’t really see a special QB in this class. Love is hard to get too excited about when he had the year he did last year. I mean, that TD:INT ratio while completing 54% of his passes? Yuck.

Burrow is a really good safe pick and the rest are meh when you consider Tua’s serious injury concerns.

Do not want Love on the Raiders. Hope they get Herbert who is a taller Alex Smith.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:27 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hardman was a bit raw and still caught 6 touchdowns. Hes going to be Antonio Brown good as he continues to develop.
Ocho cinco
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 PM 02-25-2020
The Chiefs love Mike Pennel. They... might want to bring him back, too?

Something people aren't considering, either. The potential of Saunders. Dude was an FCS guy and was called the "Aaron Donald of FCS football." You saw the incredible change he made from where he was during the preseason to where he was at the end. He might very well end up being better than Nnadi, and Nnadi was playing GREAT by the end of the season. He honestly looked like prime Linval Joseph out there against Tennessee.

Jones
Nnadi
Saunders
Pennel

Yes, depth is good. Depth is REALLY good. But when we've got the players we have and they're as good as they are, you want them to see the field any way you can, and eventually that good problem you have kind of just starts being a problem.

We'd be totally thankful for that depth in the case of an injury, but as it is, here's a crazy thought.

What could we get for Saunders or Nnadi in a trade? Like, could we convince a team to give up a stupid high pick (possibly even a low 1st rounder?) for a starter like Nnadi or Saunders, both of whom have at least 2 more years left on rookie deals and are still growing into their potential?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:02 PM 02-25-2020
Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing NT I have ever seen. Dude is a wall
[Reply]
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up