ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 241
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:36 PM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Reid retires, Daboll is near the top of any list of who you would want as head coach.

He also took that same shit Giants team to the playoffs last year.

Dismissing him based on a 1 game sample size is as silly as saying Andy can't coach because we got blown out by the Titans a few years ago.
And claiming that he's going to be the best coach in all of football in a few years based off one season, especially after getting blown the fuck out, isn't silly?

Daboll has a SHIT TON to prove. Claiming that he's going to be the best HC in football soon is seriously reeruned.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:14 PM 09-14-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
It's not quite the same thing. Borrow sucked for sure but he didn't turn it over 4 times.
lol yeah he got blown out even worse.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:18 PM 09-14-2023
Josh Allen with an epic meltdown loss to Zach Wilson’s Jets, their owner telling black players to go to Africa, the team’s reporter trashing Diggs… outstanding week in Buffalo. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:26 PM 09-14-2023
If Reid retires, Daboll is near the top of any list of who you would want as head coach.

Dismissing him based on a 1 game sample size is as silly as saying Andy can't coach because we got blown out by the Titans a few years ago.
Id take Doug Pederson. Dabol absolutely stunk when he was in Kansas City before. But of course that was a long time ago and the circumstances were different
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:32 PM 09-14-2023

QB Coach Jordan Palmer on
@TheHerd
today was asked why Josh Allen isn’t as “buttoned up” as of late:

“It’s less about Ken Dorsey & what he isn’t. It’s more about Brian Daboll. I think a few years from now we’ll all say that’s the best coach in football…”

“(Bill Belichick) made a comment to me once & we were talking about Daboll and he said ‘Daboll’s one of the only coaches I’ve ever been around that can be an elite offensive coordinator, an elite defensive coordinator & an elite special teams coordinator. He understands football at that level.’”

“When you lose that, you aren’t just gonna replace it.”

“What Josh benefited from with Daboll was not just the play calling but learning the game… learning the game from who Bill Belichick and a lot of other people think is one of the smarter dudes in the league at teaching the position”.

But I thought Diq Lix knew more than the NFL's top personal QB coach?

He said Daboll was not going to be missed.
I just thought of this, but does anybody else think it's hilarious that Bill got all excited about the idea of taking an offensive coordinator and making him a defensive or special teams coordinator?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:17 AM 09-15-2023
A Hall of Fame bound QB can't function without a certain coach? Come on, that's just bull shit
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:24 PM 09-15-2023
Nothing major for Ralph Allen #4. I have a vision for #5 though... it'll take a bit more effort.

View post on imgur.com

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:30 PM 09-15-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've wanted to throw in Diggs somewhere, either with his arms up or the AFCCG pose... think I found a good solution.

View post on imgur.com
Could you do that with a football flying out of his hands when he lands?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:01 PM 09-15-2023

You must have really loved his time with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:06 PM 09-15-2023
Bills have had quite the past couple years.

:13, Josh Allen’s pregnant bartender gf, alleged rapist punter, alleged racist owner, Hamlin, etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...back-to-africa
[Reply]
Monticore 03:44 PM 09-15-2023
My friend is a cop and has friend who works in Erie county and kind care confirmed a domestic call at Allen’s place night before the bengals game .

Seems like great guy to root for if your desperate I guess.
[Reply]
In58men 03:50 PM 09-15-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:00 PM 09-15-2023
Them be fightin' words!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:42 PM 09-15-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You must have really loved his time with the Chiefs.
No.

Daboll failed over and over again as an OC.

What happened was he eventually had to go back to college.

At Alabama he started incorporating the college concepts and then came back a different coach in the NFL.

He created a system to make Allen work. That's special. Most NFL coaches just run what they run.

The point is he is really good and that Buffalo ain't doing shit without him. He put them on the map, not McDermott.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:47 PM 09-15-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They have one major thing in common. Both of them were the primary reason for their teams losing very close games last week.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 241
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up