ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 27
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:20 PM 12-12-2019
Hmmm...hot girlfriend, likeable non-douchey personality...he's not supposed to be playing for the Donks...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 12-12-2019
Lock looks OK but these receivers are so wide open, and there is so little pressure on him, I'm not that impressed.

The one deep throw under pressure into a tight window was very nice, however, as was the first TD into an even tighter hole.

[Reply]
stevieray 07:13 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
He hit this AND Gracie? NOW I have respect!
He lost Gracie.

MAJOR fail.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:15 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I see Fangio wants the league to go to no division format. I can’t blame home considering how many times in a row KC has beaten them. Sounds like the easy way out to me.
While I don't want to get rid of divisions, I do think byes and home field should be determined by record. A bad team that won a bad division should not host a much better wild card team. Nor should a division winner with a sub-500 record automatically get in while a better team doesn't. That's happened to us a time or two.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:43 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Lock looks OK but these receivers are so wide open, and there is so little pressure on him, I'm not that impressed.

The one deep throw under pressure into a tight window was very nice, however, as was the first TD into an even tighter hole.

Exactly. As I’ve told the homers on the Mane, they’ve inducted him into the HOF based on about three throws.

The rest were dump-offs and screens. Zero pressure on nearly every play vs the Texans. Plus....indoors on turf.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:24 PM 12-12-2019
All the kid can do is play the next game... he didn't do anything really in the first start, but played well last week. That's it and that's all that has been asked of him so far.

This week will be a really good test to see how he does. If he fails, doesn't mean he sucks and if he wins, doesn't mean he's the next Elway. Way too early to get too wild either way with him, but he's 2-0 and we'll take it from here.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:30 PM 12-12-2019
He'll either lose or he won't!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:51 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He'll either lose or he won't!
See, you get it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:51 PM 12-12-2019
Nah....he will lose
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:02 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nah....he will lose
It's all a mystery... any given Sunday, really.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:25 PM 12-12-2019
Gracie Hunt is much, much hotter than the other girl. No contest.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:39 PM 12-12-2019
He's going to get a taste for what it's going to be like to be owned by Mahomes until he's discarded by the Donks for continuing to get embarrassed at pile high by CHIEFS!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:29 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Exactly. As I’ve told the homers on the Mane, they’ve inducted him into the HOF based on about three throws.

The rest were dump-offs and screens. Zero pressure on nearly every play vs the Texans. Plus....indoors on turf.
They're just excited to have a young QB that appears not to suck. I get it. Kid might be a steal, which is good for the Donks and sucks for us, but at the same time, it would be nice to have real competition in the division again. Haven't seen that for quite some time.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:34 AM 12-13-2019
Um sure...why not...
[Reply]
burt 08:45 AM 12-13-2019
Once a certain level of hotness has been attained...it isn't an issue. They are both at that level.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 27
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up