ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 357
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Elvis started banging his future wife when she was what—14? A year older than this kid? Howard Hughes a 15 year old. Should they have done 20 years?

I’m not saying it’s okay...I’m saying the punishment is insane. It was initiated by the damn kid. We all know kids/teens are becoming sex-obsessed at earlier and earlier ages in this culture. He’s probably bragging about it as we speak.

It’s shit like this that breeds contempt for the justice system. Give her 6 months and probation and she’d never do anything like it again and go on with her life. After this sentence? She’ll probably murder someone or blow up the courthouse.
Our "culture" has a lot to do with how we judge. And it's been said a lot, these are confusing times. Especially for kids.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 03:47 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's because we have this view that all boys are horny perverts and all girls are precious flowers that need protecting when in reality there are plenty of teen girls that horny pervs just like the boys are.
Girls fart too.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:26 AM 09-26-2019
New school year so a new batch of arrests.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...om-alleged-sex

Originally Posted by :
A California high school psychologist was arrested last week for allegedly having sex with a student inside a classroom, officials said.

Kristen Boyle, 35, was working as a psychologist at La Habra High School in April 2018 when the alleged rape took place, according to the Orange County District Attorney's Office

An investigation was opened following "a report that she had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student on the school’s campus," authorities said in a press release on Tuesday.

“Mental health professionals wield a tremendous amount of influence over their patients,” District Attorney Todd Spitzer said in a statement. “This betrayal of trust is even more egregious because she used her position to gain her victim’s trust and then exploited the therapist/patient relationship to prey on one of the very students she was entrusted with helping.”

Boyle was arrested Sept. 20 and charged with one felony count of statutory rape. She faces up to three years in prison.

[Reply]
Grim 11:51 AM 09-26-2019
This thread used to be a lot of fun to visit.
Used to be pictures of hot teachers who were accused of having sex with students.
That transitioned to *meh* teachers who were accused...
Then came the ugly teachers.
Now, they're not hot and they're not teachers.

Thread should have title changed to something, like, "Females are pedophiles, too".
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:59 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Grim:
Used to be pictures of hot teachers who were accused of having sex with students.

Thread should have title changed to something, like, "Females are pedophiles, too".
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this happened at a school with the counselor. Close enough.
[Reply]
Red Beans 12:13 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Grim:

I'd PM Bob Dole about this if I were you.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:15 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

GUILTY. BURN THE WITCH!
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:18 PM 09-26-2019
Man, when the school psychologist is boinking a juvenile student, that's pretty heinous.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:21 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
GUILTY. BURN THE WITCH!
Need more photographic evidence. The RBF photo isn't enough data.
[Reply]
otherstar 12:23 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Man, when the school psychologist is boinking a juvenile student, that's pretty heinous.
Technically, it's statutory rape (just as in all other cases in this thread). It's rape, or at least would be viewed that way with if the victims were girls instead of boys.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:31 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Need more photographic evidence. The RBF photo isn't enough data.
You can usually find other photos from facebook or instagram but I couldn't find anything on this one.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:32 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
She's just trying to help him with his depression to the best of her ability but I guess that's illegal now.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:34 PM 09-26-2019
I'll take a blowie from her but that's it
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:35 PM 09-26-2019
She's just trying to help him with his depression to the best of her ability but I guess that's illegal now.
That's what I was thinking. I bet he's dressing sharp and acting cool now.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:52 PM 09-26-2019

Alleged rape.....yeah ok. :-)

Bet he disagrees lol
[Reply]
Page 251 of 357
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Up