ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Let's all show our solidarity with the greatest victim of #cancelculture
NJChiefsFan27 10:44 AM 09-16-2019

[Reply]
Jim Hammer 09:01 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
People continue to overlook the gulf of distance, role-wise, between a starting QB and a backup QB.

Starters are the personality of the team. They perform and you put up with whatever personality quirks they have.

Backups are consiglieres. They're coaches in training. Their only personality is supposed to be ready to step in and accept the disappointment of the crowd when necessary.

They're also on/off switches. They're not like part of the DL rotation, or dime 2ndary who helps out on special teams, they're either triaging tragedy on the field after the starter is hurt, or they're carrying a playsheet and whispering words of encouragement to the big dog on the sidelines.

That, more than anything, if why Kaep isn't a distraction worth having, because his likely role is the one role on the team where everyone wants an oasis from distraction.
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No he's saying it's a team game, and if you are an average player that will bring unwanted attention that has nothing to do with football, that most teams weigh on the side of it not being worth it. This could be for many behaviors or stances. If you are an elite athlete, the distractions are worth it... This is why AB was signed by the Patriots and Terrell Owens, who skills had diminished, but was still average, wasn't... I know it's hard for a non-Football posting fan to understand.
I'm sure you guys aren't just talking out of your ass on this one and can bring out some statements from teammates backing up this distraction claim.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:03 PM 09-16-2019
I would love to see Colin Kaepernick get a job in the NFL again. Preferably with the Chiefs, Raiders or Chargers.
[Reply]
digger 09:08 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I would love to see Colin Kaepernick get a job in the NFL again. Preferably with the Chiefs, Raiders or Chargers.
We good thanks!
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 09:11 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes Dumb ****... Ryan Leaf could have been a back up, but he was a druggie and couldn't produce.

I am saying if he wasn't turnover prone and could read a defense, and was elite he could wear cop as pigs socks and still play somewhere. However, he can't and is far from elite. He's out for not being willing to take a contract that fits his skill level, as well as being a huge distraction for his skill level. If he could still play at an elite level, or willing to accept a reasonable contract, he would be playing.

At least you are probably learning a little about football in this thread. You should try the lounge sometime...:-)
So you concur that he would be playing except for the kneeling. Thanks.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:17 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:38 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
So you concur that he would be playing except for the kneeling. Thanks.
No, I concur that he has turned down contracts for his actual worth from some teams that would sign him. Others won't because his talent isn't worth the distraction. He's not playing for two reasons: His lack of talent, or his unwillingness to take a contract for his talent level. Pretty simple...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:40 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
I'm sure you guys aren't just talking out of your ass on this one and can bring out some statements from teammates backing up this distraction claim.
You truly are football stupid and this explains why you never post in the lounge...
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:43 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
So you concur that he would be playing except for the kneeling. Thanks.
Or because he surrounds himself with people that bring drama and teams will only put up with drama from high producing starters... not middling backups.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...905-story.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:55 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
So you concur that he would be playing except for the kneeling. Thanks.
As it should be. Being a racist, anti-cop, and anti-America, and Kaep is all of those things, should result in such things.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:02 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
As it should be. Being a racist, anti-cop, and anti-America, and Kaep is all of those things, should result in such things.
You are going to kill yourself with all this rage and hostility towards pretty much everyone that isn't 100% like you. I sincerely hope, for the sake of your health and that of those around you, that this is an online persona and not where you idle in real life.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 10:04 PM 09-16-2019
Them? They're the jams that commence to going off.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:05 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
Them? They're the jams that commence to going off.

[Reply]
Rivaldo 10:05 PM 09-16-2019
Yeah, I'm thick like that
I stack like that
I'm down like that
I'm black like dat
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:17 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No, I concur that he has turned down contracts for his actual worth from some teams that would sign him. Others won't because his talent isn't worth the distraction. He's not playing for two reasons: His lack of talent, or his unwillingness to take a contract for his talent level. Pretty simple...
There you go agreeing with me again.
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You truly are football stupid and this explains why you never post in the lounge...
Tapout acknowledged.

If your football takes there are as bad as they are here, I doubt I'm missing out.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:18 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
There you go agreeing with me again.


Tapout acknowledged.

If your football takes there are as bad as they are here, I doubt I'm missing out.
C'mon now... you had to have seen I replied to you as well.

"Or because he surrounds himself with people that bring drama and teams will only put up with drama from high producing starters... not middling backups.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...905-story.html"
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up