ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Larry Johnson drops a bomb...
Taco John 06:05 PM 09-12-2019

Im sorry it’s hard for you to swallow that top tier professional athletes of this generation are flirting with secret society/mystery Babylonian religions: Baal/Baphomet that include disgusting sacrifices. pic.twitter.com/z9euWx4KJb

— Larry Johnson (@2LarryJohnson7) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Detoxing 09:51 AM 09-13-2019
Yet another thread that TaQo will ignore and run from when it's inevitably shown he's a dip shit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:52 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
LJ has always been a nutcase.
And TaQo has always ignored that.

But now he's saying things up TaQo's wheel house which means he's now in the "know".
[Reply]
Taco John 10:05 AM 09-13-2019
He was definitely in the know.

It should come as no surprise that you're here to tell us all to go back to sleep, there's nothing to see here. This is the usual schitck. Don't pay any attention to the oddities. This is just normal stuff...
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:12 AM 09-13-2019
Has anyone explained what this has to do with Antonio Brown?

"Oh, weird cults exist" is the only premise laid out that I know is true. It's always BEEN true, so I'm not so sure what the 'A-HA!" moment is.

Just a lot of 'sheeple this' and 'woke' that.

Heh, remember when 'woke' was about believing every conspiracy you hear like Taco and not about progressive left dogma? Pepperidge farm remembers.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:31 AM 09-13-2019
Hail Satn Patna
[Reply]
BanHam 11:00 AM 09-13-2019
Some of the most powerful and wealthiest people in the world are very fond of baphomet.

This is what I think LJ is 'speaking to.'

- They control the world systems and just about every aspect of our lives.
- The Rothchilds are just one branch of this system.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:52 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The reality Larry Johnson is revealing is the real reality. The more you look, the more you'll see it.
The folks on this site promoting these “realities” all seem to fall on the same side of the political spectrum (see: this thread).

How does something like that happen? Honest question.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:08 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The folks on this site promoting these “realities” all seem to fall on the same side of the political spectrum (see: this thread).

How does something like that happen? Honest question.
The same reason people who believe in 'The Patriarchy' as a nefarious social order are all on the left.

Each side has their own stupid paranoid conspiracies to absolve themselves of accountability.

IT's just that one side's conspiracy theories are more mainstream.
[Reply]
Bump 03:33 PM 09-13-2019
You can't just throw out the satanism straight away at the normies, they have to be slow rolled with it. They just recently learned about Epstein Island and how it's a elite pedophile ring, they never thought that was possible before. They don't even notice how the MSM hasn't even tried to dig into Epstein's connections and which famous people might have been involved.

One day they may be shocked to learn that yes, there really is a powerful Satanic cult controlling governments and media, but they won't believe it right now.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:26 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
You can't just throw out the satanism straight away at the normies, they have to be slow rolled with it. They just recently learned about Epstein Island and how it's a elite pedophile ring, they never thought that was possible before. They don't even notice how the MSM hasn't even tried to dig into Epstein's connections and which famous people might have been involved.

One day they may be shocked to learn that yes, there really is a powerful Satanic cult controlling governments and media, but they won't believe it right now.
Epstein was always a piece of shit and a fake intellectual. Steven Pinker saw right through him. There was no grand conspiracy with that. It was all brazenly out in the open.

Plus, are they SATANISTS or do they worship a Babylonian god? Are these two groups or different groups? It seems Jay Z worships all of them or whatever.

Does it bother you that people just interchange this hoping you don't notice? I have no doubt rich idiots with too much money end up in cults. We've known about Scientology for a long time. That doesn't really validate the 'drink baby blood' shit.

It's all Voo-doo to me.
[Reply]
scho63 05:02 PM 09-13-2019
FRIDAY AFTERNOON DANCE PARTY BROUGHT TO YOU BY LARRY JOHNSON!

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:17 PM 09-13-2019
"Lord" and "Devil" are metaphors so we all can relate to that, I hope

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:18 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The reality Larry Johnson is revealing is the real reality. The more you look, the more you'll see it.
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The same reason people who believe in 'The Patriarchy' as a nefarious social order are all on the left.

Each side has their own stupid paranoid conspiracies to absolve themselves of accountability.

IT's just that one side's conspiracy theories are more mainstream.
Why do the majority of batshit crazy posters here reside on the right? Again, see this thread.
[Reply]
Bump 05:54 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Epstein was always a piece of shit and a fake intellectual. Steven Pinker saw right through him. There was no grand conspiracy with that. It was all brazenly out in the open.

Plus, are they SATANISTS or do they worship a Babylonian god? Are these two groups or different groups? It seems Jay Z worships all of them or whatever.

Does it bother you that people just interchange this hoping you don't notice? I have no doubt rich idiots with too much money end up in cults. We've known about Scientology for a long time. That doesn't really validate the 'drink baby blood' shit.

It's all Voo-doo to me.
I'm at the understanding that people will have to have someone that they view as authority tell them about it. Because I do realize how crazy the shit sounds to someone that hasn't been researching. It could more of a blackmail thing than straight devil worship, that I'm not 100% sure on. Epstein island was most likely there for blackmail. Blackmail = control.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:46 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm at the understanding that people will have to have someone that they view as authority tell them about it. Because I do realize how crazy the shit sounds to someone that hasn't been researching. It could more of a blackmail thing than straight devil worship, that I'm not 100% sure on. Epstein island was most likely there for blackmail. Blackmail = control.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up