ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump and Vaping ban...might just make me rethink this guy...
InChiefsHell 09:14 AM 09-12-2019
OK, so Trump has bought in to the hysteria and hype surrounding the recent "plague" of illness and death that is connected to ecigs.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politic...arettes-vaping

No evidence, just hysteria and an easy win for Dems and Repubs alike. Makes me sick. Get the information, do the studies, find the truth!

Most of these cases involve minors who are vaping illegally obtained juices or modified devices that contain THC ffs. I get my stuff locally from a company that makes the juice themselves in a Level 4 lab (highest you can have regarding sterility).

Then they say "the flavored juices are being marketed to children". Bullshit. I vape a mint flavor and my wife vapes a Raspberry Champagne. We ain't kids.

I've been vaping since 2012 and have noticed vast improvement to my health. I don't get sick hardly at all. I don't smell like an ashtray, my car doesn't smell like an ashtray.

Pisses me off. If Trump does this he can kiss my ass...
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 09:51 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I hope you realize, the benefits you describe are a result of quitting smoking, not vaping. Maybe vaping helped you quit smoking, that could be a benefit to vaping. Now quit vaping and you may be even healthier?
Indeed, and I get that. I enjoy it. I've dropped down to 2 MG of nic, which is virtually none, but if you go nic free, there is no throat hit, and I like the throat hit.

I've talked to the wife about quitting to be sure.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:55 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

But then there are the gigantic units that are the size of three cellphones that people hit like crackpipes, and expel a cloud that can fill a fucking room.
And lets not forget that this thing is a thing:

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:55 AM 09-12-2019
How will a ban have any effect? Anyone who wnats will be able to just get vapes on the black market.

Why isn't he focused on heart disease or other reasons americans are dying
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:57 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
How will a ban have any effect? Anyone who wnats will be able to just get vapes on the black market.

Why isn't he focused on heart disease or other reasons americans are dying
You can get heart disease on the black market too. Geez
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:58 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I mean, how hard is it to Study the effects of:
Propeline Glycol - a FDA Approved food additive
Vegetable Glycerine - a FDA approved food additive
Flavor - there is controversy over what is used in some flavors...fine, figure it out
Nicotine - we all know about that.

It's just not that hard to do this...but it's the gubment, so it'll take forever and in the meantime...DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER...MASS HYSTERIA!!
I believe the issue is that it's an unregulated industry. Sure, you can trust the manufacture if you want. But i'm betting there's a lot of brands out there that may not have the standards of Juul, and so you don't really know what exactly it is that it's in there.

Like what Jettio mentioned. I know for a fact that the Cannabis vape scene is "smoke at your own risk" kinda thing. You're literally just trusting some random guys when you smoke that shit.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:59 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

[Reply]
BDj23 10:07 AM 09-12-2019
Vaping is pretty gay, but I don't think it should be banned.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:15 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
Around 80% reported they used vaping liquids that contained THC, the central clue in the case, with investigators hinting that the chemical was likely involved in all of the cases.
Yeah imma go on a limb and say that THC isn't the problem here and that E-cigs are taking the hit for a problem being caused by the underground marijuana vape market. The problem is the extraction method and abundance of supply in the marijuana vape market.

I feel like people, especially kids, dont understand that the majority of people making this shit aren't in some well funded lab abiding by a code of ethics. You can buy these refillable cartridges from china for pennies, then they fill them with their extract (who knows what they uses to create the liquid) and sell them wherever they can, including dispensaries. I've been to dispensaries where they sold their own house brand THC vape.

I've been to "trap" houses, which is an actual underground wholesale black market, and they sell a ton of that home made shit there for pennies on the dollar, and it gets redistributed.

Dabs too. Dabs are even worse. And dabbing is as popular as it's ever been.
[Reply]
Fish 10:21 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Wow, that's cringeworthy. They look so proud of themselves too, but they just look like retarded airbender mallninjas.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 10:23 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, Trump definitely has a reactionary idiot reflex that can be exploited. The good news is he generally overcomes it.

There are certainly different kinds of vaping - I use a Juul occasionally if I'm somewhere that I can't smoke at all. It smokes pretty much like a regular cigarette, similar drag, vapor exhaled similar in size to a that of a regular cigarette.

But then there are the gigantic units that are the size of three cellphones that people hit like crackpipes, and expel a cloud that can fill a ****ing room. I'm thinking it's probably those idiots who are having health issues, as well as ****ing shit up for everybody else, because somebody has to. :-)

Comparing the two is like comparing a normal person drinking a beer and a professional alcoholic chugging a fifth of whiskey.
Well, yeah, there are different styles of vaping, different mods, etc. My point is, it's been around and bitched about for over a decade, the CDC and FDA have done nothing pro or con, and Congress mandated a study on this a couple of years ago:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0123121043.htm

Conclusion seemed to be that these things are relatively harmless, but we don't know about long term affects. Granted.

The huge vapor clouds you see are from sub Ohm vaping. I don't do that. But, I do have a large battery that is integrated, and a large 5ml tank so I don't have to refill all the time. I vape exclusively (save the occasional cigar with friends, like 2 times a year.)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:24 AM 09-12-2019
I support the Donald on this one. Good job Donnie!
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 10:34 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Ah, another self righteous SJW I see. Good for you.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:43 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Figures. Nothing screams Nanny State! like quite like anti-smoking zealots. They even hate something harmless that approximates smoking, just because it looks like smoking!

Free syringes to heroin addicts is a-okay, though. :-)
[Reply]
digger 10:53 AM 09-12-2019
https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/...n-running-list

The Many Things that Democrats want to Ban

From the list:
And that list keeps going...
[Reply]
philfree 10:59 AM 09-12-2019
So this is over six deaths? I feel for the loved ones but how many people vape?
Seems like it's a very small number of people who have had problems and they were using bootleg products. My wife used an e-cig to quit smoking and she smoked menthol which is a "flavor". It was the same size and looked like a cigarette. They discontinued the product so she had to change to one that is more vapey and looks more like a cigar. If they take away the menthol I worried she might regress back to tobacco.

Yeah Trump is over reacting on this.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up