ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Administration Officials Arrested for Scamming Puerto Rico Out of $1.8 Billion
MephistophelesJanx 07:34 PM 09-11-2019
https://www.theroot.com/trump-admini...-pu-1838044256

Originally Posted by :
Remember when Trump blasted Puerto Rico’s government for their corruption and thievery, explaining that he was the best thing that ever happened to that foreign country whose president’s name he couldn’t quite remember?

Trump's Twitter: Puerto Rico is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Their political system is broken and their politicians are either Incompetent or Corrupt. Congress approved Billions of Dollars last time, more than anyplace else has ever gotten, and it is sent to Crooked Pols. No good!....
INB4 - "The government there is trash". Yes... yes it is.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:19 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Did it mention 1.8 billion stolen? You recall Trump's tweets about PR being one of the most corrupt places in the world?

If you don't see irony in this you are willfully ignoring it.
Hey buddy, still fucking this chicken?

After last night, I thought you were about as intelligent as a steaming pile of dog shit. It appears I've overestimated you, lol.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:31 PM 09-12-2019
Still. Fuck Puerto Rico. Nobody gives a shit about the island or the scum who fuck-off all day on it.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:40 PM 09-12-2019
If a Demonic Rat thought it could generate votes in their favor, they would try to convince you that Japan won the war.

Just shameless lying. Pathetic.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:23 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Hey buddy, still fucking this chicken?

After last night, I thought you were about as intelligent as a steaming pile of dog shit. It appears I've overestimated you, lol.
Eloquent
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up