ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump tries to force Ukraine to interfere in 2020
RodeoPants2 03:21 PM 09-09-2019
He knows he can't win honestly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...855_story.html

Originally Posted by :
He is attempting to force Mr. Zelensky to intervene in the 2020 U.S. presidential election by launching an investigation of the leading Democratic candidate, Joe Biden. Mr. Trump is not just soliciting Ukraine’s help with his presidential campaign; he is using U.S. military aid the country desperately needs in an attempt to extort it.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:36 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You think the democrats should be recruiting the chinese to interfere on their behalf then?
I'm sure they will. They spent plenty of time kissing their rings and selling out the country for them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:04 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Among his family? Slightly more important but only slightly, as I wouldn’t have any $$$ to give them when he croaked
So, better than what your own family thinks of you... Got it...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:21 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So, better than what your own family thinks of you... Got it...
Remember that time you demanded I salute you for “defending my freedom”...and instead I laughed in your face?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:37 PM 09-10-2019
Remember that time you demanded I salute you for “defending my freedom”...and instead I laughed in your face?
I don't remember that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't demand any such thing because you're not in a position to salute anything or anybody, you're a Ding-Dong-level coward who never served. Nor do I think you were a police officer.

So please, Colin, stay seated and eat your nachos. Bah, who am I fooling, you're no Colin, if you took a knee your never-get-off-the-welfare-sofa ass would split your pants...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:40 PM 09-10-2019
You took glorifies boat tours and explored your sexuality with your fellow “Seamen”. You didn’t defend anything, lollers
[Reply]
Bowser 08:18 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The Trump supporters demonstrate in thread after thread that they don't give a shit about anything other than getting power and keeping it. They not only gladly accept help from Putin, but they also think it's just fine for the Traitor in Chief to try to force the Ukraine to interfere in our elections.

You guys are pathetic. You make me ashamed that I ever voted for a Republican, and I have voted for a LOT of Republicans over the years.

Never again.
From Russia to Ukraine. Amazing.

Admit it - you thought Trump burned a top asset in Russia, didn't you?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:27 PM 09-10-2019
let the excuses begin... can't wait to see the meltdown.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:43 PM 09-10-2019
You took glorifies boat tours and explored your sexuality with your fellow “Seamen”. You didn’t defend anything, lollers
Well OK then, I'll mark you down as not a fan...
[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
He knows he can't win honestly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...855_story.html
I am certainly not keeping track....but off the top of my head......
You have got to have the record for starting the most god awful shitbag threads.
I mean, I see a shit thread and I immediately know you started it.

You know the old saying "were not laughing at you, were laughing with you".....????
Yeah....that doesnt apply here.....
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:31 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
From Russia to Ukraine. Amazing.

Admit it - you thought Trump burned a top asset in Russia, didn't you?
Try to keep up. Those are two completely separate incidents.

Regarding whether or not Trump burned a top asset in Russia, I'll let this story from Business Insider speak for itself.

Originally Posted by :
The US extracted a top spy from Russia after Trump revealed classified information to the Russians in an Oval Office

The US decided to extract a top-secret source from Russia after President Donald Trump revealed classified information to two Russian officials in 2017, CNN reported on Monday.

A person directly involved with the discussions told the outlet the US was concerned that Trump and his administration routinely mishandled classified intelligence and that their actions could expose the covert source as a spy within the Russian government.

The New York Times reported that the asset was a mid-level Russian official the CIA had cultivated decades ago who had rapidly moved up through the ranks of the Russian government. Eventually, the report said, the source became invaluable after landing "an influential position" that included access to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

But as the US learned the extent to which Russia was interfering in the 2016 election, and as the media reported on it and began to examine the CIA's sources in the Kremlin, US officials reportedly worried about the source's safety and decided to offer to extract the person in late 2016, before Trump took office. The spy apparently refused, but officials' concerns were compounded when, in May 2017, Trump disclosed top-secret intelligence to senior Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting.

Trump's disclosure was not specifically about the Russian spy. But his disregard of strict intelligence-sharing rules to protect highly placed sources "prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk" that the source in Russia would be exposed, CNN reported.

At the Oval Office meeting, which took place one day after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, the president is said to have boasted to the Russians that firing "nut job" Comey had taken "great pressure" off him. Comey had been spearheading the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election.
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-e...-office-2019-9
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up