ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump invites Taliban to Camp David
Chief Roundup 08:34 AM 09-08-2019
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/07/polit...ent/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump said Saturday that Taliban leaders were to travel to the US for secret peace talks this weekend but that the meeting has been canceled and he's called off peace talks with the militant group entirely.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:31 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Unlike Trump, Obama actually palled around with terrorists.
And don't forget Obama(Barry Soetoro) released Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, and Netandyahoo praised him for doing so. And some Israelis would like you believe that Obama was the worst POTUS towards Israel.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:38 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
And don't forget Obama(Barry Soetoro) released Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, and Netandyahoo praised him for doing so. And some Israelis would like you believe that Obama was the worst POTUS towards Israel.
Obama was the worst POTUS toward Israel, Pollardís release notwithstanding. Itís not even close.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:46 AM 09-09-2019
Obama was the worst POTUS toward Israel, Pollardís release notwithstanding. Itís not even close.
Why? Because Netandyahoo didn't get more free military aid than Obama offered? $3.8 BILLION annually for 10 years! The largest Military aid package in US history. :-) But to you Obama was the worst towards Israel? Delusional.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:47 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Nice troll

I'm just glad President Obama got Osama bin laden before trump had the chance to become his bff.

And I'm glad President Obama got the economy going again after the Bush crash, got it protected against trump's asinine trade war

So wait, you're now on the side of kicking ass and taking names? I'm confused.

And I'm glad Obama got him too. That guy was quite the leader. So tactful. So decisive. Someone you could really look up to and respect. He sure made this a better plaÖ.damn, I couldn't quite get it all out.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:38 PM 09-09-2019
He was pretty-much a complete piece of shit, not matter the topic. He's a racist and hates America, it's as simple as that.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:23 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
So wait, you're now on the side of kicking ass and taking names? I'm confused.

And I'm glad Obama got him too. That guy was quite the leader. So tactful. So decisive. Someone you could really look up to and respect. He sure made this a better plaÖ.damn, I couldn't quite get it all out.
I'm on the side of stopping terrorism, not on the side of inviting terrorists to camp david (allegedly)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up