ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie: under fire for remarks on population control
Prison Bitch 11:28 AM 09-06-2019
I’m definitely “feelin the Bern” now. He’s spot on here:

Sanders under fire for remarks on population control

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has came under fire from conservatives on social media Thursday after he said he would be open to discussing population control as a means to combat climate change.

The presidential candidate made the comments on Wednesday at a climate town hall on CNN after he was asked by an attendee about rising populations and how the planet "can not sustain this growth."

The questioner, identified by CNN as a teacher named Martha Readyoff, said that she realized linking population control to climate was a topic "poisonous for politicians, but it's crucial to face."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...lation-control

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:30 AM 09-06-2019
I've been suggesting this for years; catch, spay, neuter, release.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:35 AM 09-06-2019
I see a ton of crazy-ass kuckservatives online outraged at the thought of fewer impoverished black babies in the world. They said “We can’t play God!”

But that’s precisely what The Bushman did when he invaded Iraq and played God with millions of lives. 500,000 have been murdered. Do kucks ever speak out against that?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:51 AM 09-06-2019
:-)

You could really save yourself some time and just copy/paste that into every thread.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 11:51 AM 09-06-2019
I'm going to send Bernie a copy of Logan's Run to see if it inspires any more policy ideas. Bern's a visionary.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:56 AM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
I've been suggesting this for years; catch, spay, neuter, release.
You mean as opposed to the Trump-Ryano plan of importing millions to “save our pensions and Medicare????
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:56 AM 09-06-2019
As if this isn't what They wanted all along. :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:00 PM 09-06-2019
Global warming is the PC version of population control. Population control doesn't sell well. Bernie is just getting senile and spitting out the true.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:06 PM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
. Population control doesn't sell well..
Says who? Abortion rights has polled extremely well for 40+ years now.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:58 PM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Says who? Abortion rights has polled extremely well for 40+ years now.
Abortion rights = Freedom to kill your own kid.

Population control = Mandating sterilization or tricking people on a global level.

If you want to know where the elitists are at go back and look at what Kissinger has said about it over the years. They are looking for it on a massive scale.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:13 PM 09-06-2019
I'm not against using education and other reasonable means for population control, I am against the US paying for abortions in other countries for population control. Which is what Bernie said he was in favor of.

There is no end to the shit he is willing to use our tax money to pay for.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:15 PM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm not against using education and other reasonable means for population control, I am against the US paying for abortions in other countries for population control. Which is what Bernie said he was in favor of.

There is no end to the shit he is willing to use our tax money to pay for.

So you’re willing to burn $6T of “our tax money” on Bushman’s Sand Wars. But you don’t want Bernie spending a dime overseas. Is that your viewpoint?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:19 PM 09-06-2019
I’m definitely “feelin the Bern” now. He’s spot on here:

Sanders under fire for remarks on population control

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has came under fire from conservatives on social media Thursday after he said he would be open to discussing population control as a means to combat climate change.

The presidential candidate made the comments on Wednesday at a climate town hall on CNN after he was asked by an attendee about rising populations and how the planet "can not sustain this growth."

The questioner, identified by CNN as a teacher named Martha Readyoff, said that she realized linking population control to climate was a topic "poisonous for politicians, but it's crucial to face."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...lation-control
Not sure it's really necessary anymore given that the Earth's population is leveling off, but why would this be even the slightest bit controversial?

It's beyond obvious that the planet can only sustain so many humans, and that, if you accept human-caused climate change, then, generally speaking, the more humans you have, the more climate change creating activity there will be.

Why would he come "under fire" for this?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:20 PM 09-06-2019
So you’re willing to burn $6T of “our tax money” on Bushman’s Sand Wars. But you don’t want Bernie spending a dime overseas. Is that your viewpoint?
No one, not even the most ardent opponents of war, are buying your premise that 'Bushman's Sand Wars' was simply a facade for population control.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:24 PM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not sure it's really necessary anymore given that the Earth's population is leveling off
Wrong:

[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up