ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Frazod is a fragile bitch boy
Rivaldo 09:43 PM 08-25-2019
with nothing better to do than spread rep repeatedly, while his President considers nuking hurricanes.

The above is literally the actual, recent life-experience of this total zero, CP/DC mongoloid.

Congrats, Princess.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 10:40 PM 08-25-2019
white knight for your tranny boyfriend
[Reply]
Frazod 10:43 PM 08-25-2019
I remember when Wickedson posted a nearly identical thread. This should be fun. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 10:46 PM 08-25-2019
Is this like that thing when a woman asks you to spank her because she likes it?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:47 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
Frazod is a fragile bitch boy
He's also a disgustingly fat pigman who sweats when he eats. You wouldn't think someone with such thick fat layers would have such thin skin...
[Reply]
Frazod 10:54 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He's also a disgustingly fat pigman who sweats when he eats. You wouldn't think someone with such thick fat layers wouldn't have such thin skin, but that's not the case.
I love it when eternally anonymous cyperpussies white knight each other.

You should work on your double negatives, cupcake. You've made yourself look like an even bigger raging moron than usual.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:54 PM 08-25-2019
It was a joke, mongo.

See, it's not funny when a joke requires explanation, but if I negatively-repped ClevelandBronco, I'd be the spineless, fraction of a woman Princess Frazod is.
So says the person bitching about getting neg repped...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:04 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I love it when eternally anonymous cyperpussies white knight each other.

You should work on your double negatives, cupcake. You've made yourself look like an even bigger raging moron than usual.
I didn't white knght anyone. I just added that you're a morbidly obese pigman.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:09 PM 08-25-2019
I didn't white knght anyone. I just added that you're a morbidly obese pigman.
Still humping that 15-year-old weight loss thread? You really need to find some new material. Mix shit up a bit. Last time you started swiping at people from your basement fortress of misery and got your shit pushed in you started accusing people of being harelips and wearing Elton John glasses. Stupid and lame, but at least you attempted to branch out.

Baby steps, but keep at it. Lord knows you've got nothing better to do.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:11 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Did this mother****er just create a thread to whine about rep?

Don't hate us for what you have done to yourself. Sometimes you have to learn to not kick YOURSELF in the dick.
He called someone else a princess while whining about neg rep
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:13 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Still humping that 15-year-old weight loss thread? You really need to find some new material. Mix shit up a bit. Last time you started swiping at people from your basement fortress of misery and got your shit pushed in you started accusing people of being harelips and wearing Elton John glasses. Stupid and lame, but at least you attempted to branch out.

Baby steps, but keep at it. Lord knows you've got nothing better to do.
I don't know WTF thread you are talking about. Sounds like good reading though:-)
You're a disgusting pig NOW. I don't care about some ancient thread.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:20 PM 08-25-2019
I don't know WTF thread you are talking about. Sounds like good reading though:-)
You're a disgusting pig NOW. I don't care about some ancient thread.
And how would you know? You're far too much of a cunt to ever venture out in public and meet me or anybody else. Don't get me wrong - it's definitely a wise course of action. You don't know anything about me, but you know exactly what you are. And so does everybody else.

And I'd be happy to share some of those posts you claim not to remember. They're fairly easy to find since you basically ran off and hid for two weeks afterward.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:23 PM 08-25-2019
While Frazod plagiarizes my use of come original and white knight in his 2 most recent posts, he's encouraging originality in others.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:24 PM 08-25-2019
bless his heart. Stay inspired, bro. I'll be back in a month. In the meantime, Listopencil, rabble and babble lee provide fantastic source material or something.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:25 PM 08-25-2019
While Frazod plagiarizes my use of come original and white knight in his 2 most recent posts, he's encouraging originality in others.
???

Could someone translate this from retard into English, please?
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:25 PM 08-25-2019
thread-death in T-minus.....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up