ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>National Review: Ocasio-Cortez: The Electoral College Is a ‘Scam’
Just Passin' By 03:37 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by :
Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) on Monday called the U.S. Electoral College “a scam” that negatively affects minorities...

...“Due to severe racial disparities in certain states, the Electoral College effectively weighs white voters over voters of color, as opposed to a ‘one person, one vote’ system where all our votes are counted equally,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “Could you imagine if we had this kind of democracy-altering ‘fairness’ provision for literally any other group? If we weighed, for example, black and indigenous voters more because of unfairness?”...
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ege-is-a-scam/
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:07 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You should write a book for our friends like this NJ person.

a board book, probably. One with rounded corners so he doesn't poke his eyes. And use small words. And keep them far from the edges, in case he starts to chew on it. then the story won't be lost.

But still, write the book and help some of these poor souls out. They definitely need a hand up in many ways
I don't think NJMoronBoy24 and RodeoPanties2 actually know how to comprehend words that they read.

May have to get them Hooked on Phonics first, and then some Fun With Dick and Jane books, maybe some Cowboy Bill...then get them NinerDoug's book.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:10 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
you injected the bit about slavery. Did I misinterpret your meaning for doing so?
No. You interpreted correctly - RodeoPanties2 may possibly be the dumbest person currently posting on the board.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:36 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
still waiting, retard
You didn't make an argument, you did a whataboutism. And I don't actively support any of the people you referenced in the first place. So all in all a complete fail on your part, retard.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:37 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I don't think NJMoronBoy24 and RodeoPanties2 actually know how to comprehend words that they read.

May have to get them Hooked on Phonics first, and then some Fun With Dick and Jane books, maybe some Cowboy Bill...then get them NinerDoug's book.
The right is getting better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous!

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:38 PM 08-23-2019
A whataboutism? Of what? Documented videos of the people I mentioned doing the things I mentioned?

I'm just seeing if you'll condemn equally, or if its just more slanted nonsense.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:43 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
A whataboutism? Of what? Documented videos of the people I mentioned doing the things I mentioned?

I'm just seeing if you'll condemn equally, or if its just more slanted nonsense.
You're overthinking this. Can't we just appreciate the irony of the guy who said the electoral college was a disaster getting elected 4 years later because of said disastrous electoral system?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No. You interpreted correctly - RodeoPanties2 may possibly be the dumbest person currently posting on the board.
Rodeoshithispants and NJmoronFan are the perfect example of why not every person should vote.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:45 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rodeoshithispants and NJmoronFan are the perfect example of why not every person should vote.
You'll be happy to know that I moved to Florida and am canvassing for Bernie. I'm assuming you're in Kansas or some other state where your vote has zero impact on anything. How does it feel to know that my vote matters more than yours?
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:45 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You're overthinking this. Can't we just appreciate the irony of the guy who said the electoral college was a disaster getting elected 4 years later because of said disastrous electoral system?
You do realize he wasn't technically wrong. Even if it was in a moment of dumbassery.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:47 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You'll be happy to know that I moved to Florida and am canvassing for Bernie. I'm assuming you're in Kansas or some other state where your vote has zero impact on anything. How does it feel to know that my vote matters more than yours?
Huh. I just assumed NJ meant you were Jersey trash. So what is it then? Nut Juggler?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:47 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You do realize he wasn't technically wrong. Even if it was in a moment of dumbassery.
He wasn't wrong, you're right. I actually agree, both with the larger point he was making and the technical part.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:48 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rodeoshithispants and NJmoronFan are the perfect example of why not every person should vote.
Accurate.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:49 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
He wasn't wrong, you're right. I actually agree, both with the larger point he was making and the technical part.
the EC is the reason we have what we have. Its just a shame people want to tear it down because they think everything has to be equal for every person every where.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:51 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
How does it feel to know that my vote matters more than yours?
But, it really doesn't; the electorates of your state's votes matter more than the electorates of his state's votes...but the electorates in his state usually vote all blue.

So...what was your point again?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:53 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
the EC is the reason we have what we have. Its just a shame people want to tear it down because they think everything has to be equal for every person every where.
My vote matters infinitely more than yours since you live in some irrelevant state in the middle of nowhere. Just like how the founding fathers intended!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up