ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Itís finally here: Africans barging the US border
Prison Bitch 10:02 AM 07-08-2019
The massive population bomb going off in Africa will provide billions of fresh migrants who need to repelled by white nations......but alas, it appears these nations are just too tired and weak to survive anymore.

U.S. dream pulls African migrants in record numbers across Latin America

As more Africans learn from relatives and friends who have made the trip that crossing Latin America to the United States is tough but not impossible, more are making the journey, and in turn are helping others follow in their footsteps, migration experts say.

Trumpís threats to clamp down on migrants have ricocheted around the globe, paradoxically spurring some to exploit what they see as a narrowing window of opportunity, said Michelle Mittelstadt,

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1U01A4

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:14 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Immigration is a big part of what made this country great in the first place. By being anti-immigration, you are placing party over country.

Stupid.

Originally Posted by :
The GOP should learn to adapt, rather than change the rules of a game they suck at.

I donít care about the GOP. I only care about my family and my culture. I want the GOP to die just as badly as you.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:16 PM 07-25-2019
Ewww, Africans.

They're way worse than hispanics. Bring in the Africans! We need a new scapegoat to give the hispanics a breather.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:18 PM 07-25-2019
The media was making a big deal about hispanic refugees having the flu.

Just wait till the Africans show up with their ebola-aids :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:19 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Stupid.

I donít care about the GOP. I only care about my family and my culture. I want the GOP to die just as badly as you.
We all care about our families. What culture are you concerned about?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:24 PM 07-25-2019
Another "perfect world" option that will never happen: A federal law requiring all businesses who wish to sell products in the U.S. to pay all of their employees, anywhere in the world, at least the equivalent of the American minimum wage.
I think that only makes the problem worse because if our workers are too expensive, businesses will be even more motivated to outsource.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:26 PM 07-25-2019
Not this one:

Iím handing that over to you, permanently. Please leave me out of any ďsolutionĒ you devise.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:27 PM 07-25-2019
White culture.

Do you really wanna live in a world where we no longer wear tube socks with flip flops and a fanny pack?

I don't.

PRESERVE WHITE CULTURE!

NO EBOLA AIDS!
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:27 PM 07-25-2019
Not this one:

Iím handing that over to you, permanently. Please leave me out of any ďsolutionĒ you devise.
oooooh those people are scary.

Good point, PB.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:28 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The only argument I can see against legal immigration, and it's a fair one, is when we use visas as an excuse to choose underpriced foreign labor above our own. There needs to be enough cost to that labor that we use it as a last resort when American workers are not available, but also cheap enough that it doesn't add too much business cost. Because corporations have so much power they have no motivation to increase outsourcing costs. Add some cost to that system and that solves a lot of the problem.

Economic Man strikes again^^^^. Yawn.

My offer to economic man still stands: can I f*** your wife or daughter if I pay you? I mean, youíll be better off economically wonít you?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:29 PM 07-25-2019
Not this one:

I’m handing that over to you, permanently. Please leave me out of any “solution” you devise.
Again, a non-answer.

You could've just as easily posted a pic of white supremacists carrying tiki torches. Same difference.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:33 PM 07-25-2019
Again, a non-answer.

You could've just as easily posted a pic of white supremacists carrying tiki torches. Same difference.
White supremacists (youíd have to show me if they even exist as Iíve never seen one) donít suck up my tax dollars or make swaths of our cities inhospitable.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:34 PM 07-25-2019
Again, a non-answer.

Except white supremacists with tiki torches are part of white american culture, bozo. Which is his point.

WE MUST PRESERVE WHITE SUPREMACIST TIKI TORCHES!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:34 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
The final solution.
It sure is. For the blue line.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:35 PM 07-25-2019
White supremacists (youíd have to show me if they even exist as Iíve never seen one) donít suck up my tax dollars or make swaths of our cities inhospitable.

[Reply]

Hammock Parties 12:40 PM 07-25-2019
can we start america over in iceland or something?

all the refugee scum and illegals can have this country - go ahead and destroy it for yourselves
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up