ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>john mccain dead
smith11 07:06 PM 08-25-2018
watched bc news devote about all of their broadcast to his passing
ironic that he was a POS when running vs Obama, in the eyes of the non fox media and democratic politicians, now he is fighting Trump, he is a national hero
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:28 PM 08-26-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
RIP John McCain

That's the best I can do….sorry.
I guess that's where I'm at. When a conservative dies, I weep a little inside. When a Republican dies..... meh.

But I do feel for his family. Now I'm nervous to see what Arizona does with his seat. Will his and Flake's seat come up this fall? Gotta do some looking around.

On a side note, it is interesting seeing the posters that are going to bat for McCain. Really, all that's left is tweets from Hillary and Obama saying what a swell guy he was:-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:28 AM 08-27-2018
People should go back and look at how the left and the media treated McCain during his run against Obama. They treated him only slightly better than Trump.

Another reason, as if we really needed another, as to why the MSM is so full of shit and a bunch of phonies.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:08 AM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
People should go back and look at how the left and the media treated McCain during his run against Obama. They treated him only slightly better than Trump.

Another reason, as if we really needed another, as to why the MSM is so full of shit and a bunch of phonies.
I don't think it was McCain the press had an issue with, it was his running mate. He should have never picked her.
[Reply]
headsnap 07:21 AM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I don't think it was McCain the press had an issue with, it was his running mate. He should have never picked her.

he would have had similar treatment irregardless, Sarah just gave them another piñata to hit...
[Reply]
scho63 07:21 AM 08-27-2018
No they pretty much beat him up as he ran against the Black King. Well they just hated her a LOT more, Trump amount of hate that continues today.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:28 AM 08-27-2018
....it doesn't matter who it is..they'll try to publicly destroy them.

It's what they do.
It's who they are.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:48 AM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Link? By which you KNOW I mean, false. At the very least an allegation utterly lacking evidence.

MoF, McCain's wan accusation and Bush's strong denial likely did more to minimize McCain and elevate Bush than anything about McCain's daughter even came close to.

Made Bush look like he had fire in his belly, and made McCain look like a whiner who had little grasp of the facts.
SC was probably the nastiest political primary we’ll see in our times. McCain was up at least 5 points, maybe more and he made the mistake of attacking a bushie by comparing W. to Bill Clinton. I am convinced that the push polls and robo calls about McCain’s personal life had Karl Rove’s finger prints all over it.

I do agree however that the result of the smear and the loss of South Carolina greatly diminished McCain and turned him into a bitter old man.

Originally Posted by :
smear campaign during the primary in February 2000 here had many in South Carolina falsely believing that Mr. McCain’s wife, Cindy, was a drug addict and that the couple’s adopted daughter, Bridget, was the product of an illicit union. Mr. McCain’s patriotism, mental well-being and sexuality were also viciously called into question.
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/19/u.../19mccain.html

Still, it’s perplexing to see Obama and Bush deliver Eulogies given the nasty campaigns they had against McCain.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:01 AM 08-27-2018
McSuck was the perfect Republican for liberals - lost when he was supposed to, betrayed his party when he was supposed to. But talked a good enough game to make his RINO supporters think he was the POW Abraham Lincoln.

I hope he's roasting on a spit in hell right now.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:24 AM 08-27-2018
Not a fan. What he did with Obamacare is unforgivable. The dems all running to his defense tells you everything you needed to know about the man. I feel the same as I did when Ted Kennedy died.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:53 AM 08-27-2018
R.I.P. to a true statesman.
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:56 PM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
RIP.

Also, hope this sinks that Kavanaugh ****’s nomination.
I didn't know Alyssa Milano posted on CP. Sweet.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:12 PM 08-27-2018
In 2008, they all said he was running a racist campaign. In 2018, they lionize him as some sort of hero.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:17 PM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
see? in modern journalism , the reporter's opinion is not only more important than the news he'c covering, he thinks he gets to tell you how to feel about it.

all about your feelz.

my guess is your mom ran/runs the household.
What does that mean?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:42 PM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Not a fan. What he did with Obamacare is unforgivable. The dems all running to his defense tells you everything you needed to know about the man. I feel the same as I did when Ted Kennedy died.
The Skinny Bill to repeal Obamacare was just plain retarded. You don't give a reconciliation committee a blank check to insert whatever they want into a placeholder bill. Kudos to McCain for having the guts to say no to such obvious bullshit.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:02 PM 08-27-2018
MCCAIN'S STILL DEAD!

[Reply]
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up