ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jay-Z: 'Satan is Our True Lord,...
BucEyedPea 12:58 AM 11-17-2017
...Only Idiots Believe in Jesus'
Hip hop star reveals Satanic worship and blasts traditional Christian values

Hip Hop star Jay-Z has blasted traditional Christian values in an epic rant where he claims to be part of an exclusive club of "smart people" who worships "our true lord; Satan."The billionaire rapper has also claimed that "God created Lucifer to be the bearer of truth and light," and that "Jesus never existed" but was merely a "tool created by smart people to control dumb people."...

"I earned my new form of humanity and maturity when I fully embraced my older brother, Satan."

http://www.nnettle.com/news/3160-jay...ieve-in-jesus-
That certainly sheds light on major media folks—which includes entertainers.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:53 AM 11-17-2017
The Walrus is Paul!
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:53 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:

A lot of New York rappers and athletes have became associated with that movement (not really a religion), it originated there as a splinter from the Nation of Islam. I think they call Brooklyn and Harlem "Mecca and Medina" and such. If one is into strange reading, their 'doctrine' is quite an example.

In that vein, if he is a true believer, he would not be referring to the devil in same sense as the Christian would.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:54 AM 11-17-2017
We have some crazy ****ing idiots on here. They should be locked up in the Looney bin before they hurt someone or themselves
[Reply]
Ash 08:59 AM 11-17-2017

[Reply]
ChiefsFan1864 09:10 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
...Only Idiots Believe in Jesus'
Hip hop star reveals Satanic worship and blasts traditional Christian values

Hip Hop star Jay-Z has blasted traditional Christian values in an epic rant where he claims to be part of an exclusive club of "smart people" who worships "our true lord; Satan."The billionaire rapper has also claimed that "God created Lucifer to be the bearer of truth and light," and that "Jesus never existed" but was merely a "tool created by smart people to control dumb people."...

"I earned my new form of humanity and maturity when I fully embraced my older brother, Satan."

http://www.nnettle.com/news/3160-jay...ieve-in-jesus-
That certainly sheds light on major media folks—which includes entertainers.

So this is the type of media you are referencing when you tell people you have sources? You are a fucking idiot, a complete MAROON!

Seriously, I'm asking nicely, PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE!!!!

GET YER FUKIN TOOBS TIDE!
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:35 AM 11-17-2017
Large amounts of money does weird shit to some people.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:11 AM 11-17-2017
I'll bet if you play his records backwards he tells you a recipe for cookies made from the blood of children.

Lol.

Satanic panic is making a comeback I see.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:19 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
In your opinion—an uniformed one. I've read Satanist material, and they do believe Lucifer is a truth, light and enlightenment.
....it's no coinkydink that some of the most ardent non believers are here defending their daddy...

:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:22 AM 11-17-2017
LOL! You morons.

Luciferians was one of hundreds of christian cults before the religion was canonized at the council of Nicea.

They're not devil worshippers.

Did we teleport to the mid 80's?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:06 AM 11-17-2017
Not surprising. He and Biggie used a Voodoo Doll to kill Tupac.

Sean "Puffy" Combs was known to be a high ranking officer in the Church of Satan and i read that he practiced a lot of dark magic. It makes sense. His music is awful, so a deal with the devil was likely in place.

Eminem made that song "Stan", but anyone with a brain knows that song is about Satan. Just add the extra "A" and you have Satan. Coincidence? I don't believe in them.

He and Dre are big time Satan worshippers. Everyone know this.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:07 AM 11-17-2017
DMX?

Dark Magic Xpert.

All those New York/East Coast leftist, marxist rappers worship Satan.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:08 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not surprising. He and Biggie used a Voodoo Doll to kill Tupac.

Sean "Puffy" Combs was known to be a high ranking officer in the Church of Satan and i read that he practiced a lot of dark magic. It makes sense. His music is awful, so a deal with the devil was likely in place.

Eminem made that song "Stan", but anyone with a brain knows that song is about Satan. Just add the extra "A" and you have Satan. Coincidence? I don't believe in them.

He and Dre are big time Satan worshippers. Everyone know this.
Calvin admitted it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:08 AM 11-17-2017

mhhmm....
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:10 AM 11-17-2017

[Reply]
scho63 11:32 AM 11-17-2017
It's about time the Devil is getting some publicity again! Poor guy was all the rage back in the 70's and 80's until all the vampire and zombie stuff killed his popularity!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up