ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jay-Z: 'Satan is Our True Lord,...
BucEyedPea 12:58 AM 11-17-2017
...Only Idiots Believe in Jesus'
Hip hop star reveals Satanic worship and blasts traditional Christian values


Hip Hop star Jay-Z has blasted traditional Christian values in an epic rant where he claims to be part of an exclusive club of "smart people" who worships "our true lord; Satan."The billionaire rapper has also claimed that "God created Lucifer to be the bearer of truth and light," and that "Jesus never existed" but was merely a "tool created by smart people to control dumb people."...

"I earned my new form of humanity and maturity when I fully embraced my older brother, Satan."

http://www.nnettle.com/news/3160-jay...ieve-in-jesus-
That certainly sheds light on major media folks—which includes entertainers.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:54 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
That's because it's totally ridiculous.... and anyone who thought this was real even for one second is an imbecile
In your opinion—an uniformed one. I've read Satanist material, and they do believe Lucifer is a truth, light and enlightenment.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:12 AM 11-17-2017
Jesus said you are either with me or against me, really don't need anyone announcing who they worship. A study in foregone conclusions.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:30 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Awe, so you got triggered by my post in the other thread. Snowflake.
No I’m just laughing at your stupidity. I knew you would call me a snowflake because that’s what mindless alt right robots like yourself do.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:38 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I'm willing to accept it's not true, but that site doesn't convince me either. Just saying it's "fake" doesn't mean it is.
Your video does say Jay-z "literally could say this" — that he just wouldn't come out like that and destroy his career.
Then ends with he really knows this is what Jay-Z believes. There are people that do believe Lucifer as a truth and light or enlightenment.
It was linked via another site.
Is it even really any of our business even if he was the head priest in the first satanic church of beverly hills?

Is it the fact that it is the church of satan that bothers you above all else? If so... why? Does his being a member of the church of satan, which he probably isn't, take anything away from you?

/not being combative... really just wondering why you care
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:51 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Is it even really any of our business even if he was the head priest in the first satanic church of beverly hills?

Is it the fact that it is the church of satan that bothers you above all else? If so... why? Does his being a member of the church of satan, which he probably isn't, take anything away from you?

/not being combative... really just wondering why you care
No shit I thought Libertarians minded their own business. Apparently not.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:59 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Is it even really any of our business even if he was the head priest in the first satanic church of beverly hills?

Is it the fact that it is the church of satan that bothers you above all else? If so... why? Does his being a member of the church of satan, which he probably isn't, take anything away from you?

/not being combative... really just wondering why you care
Luciferians sacrifice people in horrific ways. The methods that they use are aimed at inflicting as much fear as possible on their victims so that they can oxidize epinephrine (adrenaline) to adrenochrome and experience highs that enhance their orgiastic rituals. We've largely been trained to dismiss such notions as nonsense, despite their demonstrable existence.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:12 AM 11-17-2017
Jay-Z is tight with the Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic, and he is a 5%'er. Jay-Z stating he follows Lucifer is redundant at this point.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:13 AM 11-17-2017
Holy shit this place has gotten loony af.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:16 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Holy shit this place has gotten loony af.
"This place", or the world?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:24 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
...Only Idiots Believe in Jesus'
Hip hop star reveals Satanic worship and blasts traditional Christian values


Hip Hop star Jay-Z has blasted traditional Christian values in an epic rant where he claims to be part of an exclusive club of "smart people" who worships "our true lord; Satan."The billionaire rapper has also claimed that "God created Lucifer to be the bearer of truth and light," and that "Jesus never existed" but was merely a "tool created by smart people to control dumb people."...

"I earned my new form of humanity and maturity when I fully embraced my older brother, Satan."

http://www.nnettle.com/news/3160-jay...ieve-in-jesus-
That certainly sheds light on major media folks—which includes entertainers.
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Guest at the White House.
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Luciferians. Way to many on earth.
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Jay-Z is tight with the Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic, and he is a 5%'er. Jay-Z stating he follows Lucifer is redundant at this point.
Every day I wake up thankful I actually have critical thinking skills, and this is why.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:29 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Every day I wake up thankful I actually have critical thinking skills, and this is why.
A day will come where you dont wake up.
MAGA
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:33 AM 11-17-2017
Explains beyonces sb iluminati ritual performance

These people think theyre gods...lmao

Fuckin jayz......puuhhhlease
[Reply]
Fish 08:34 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Luciferians sacrifice people in horrific ways. The methods that they use are aimed at inflicting as much fear as possible on their victims so that they can oxidize epinephrine (adrenaline) to adrenochrome and experience highs that enhance their orgiastic rituals. We've largely been trained to dismiss such notions as nonsense, despite their demonstrable existence.

[Reply]
KCUnited 08:35 AM 11-17-2017
Just listened to Hard Knock Life backwards. HOLY SHIT!
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:42 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Every day I wake up thankful I actually have critical thinking skills, and this is why.



[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up