Who? Never heard of her...
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:14 AM 11-22-2019
Maybe they’ll can Fescoe next.
[Reply]
phisherman 11:27 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
That would be amazing. He has gotta be the biggest dumbass on KC sports radio currently. It was Kietzman before but now Bob takes the cake.

It's unfortunate because he seems to be a decent enough dude in person but his radio personality can go die in a fire.
[Reply]
58-4ever 05:27 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by phisherman:
That would be amazing. He has gotta be the biggest dumbass on KC sports radio currently. It was Kietzman before but now Bob takes the cake.

It's unfortunate because he seems to be a decent enough dude in person but his radio personality can go die in a fire.
He's actually a great dude in person.
[Reply]
58-4ever 05:26 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
no chance... good ratings and his contract got renewed last year.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:57 AM 11-22-2019
I actually kinda liked him when he wasn't being all political. Which was rare.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:16 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I actually kinda liked him when he wasn't being all political. Which was rare.
When he first got the gig he was crazy about the Peters stuff. I'm fine having an opinion on it but he'd just continually bring it up. Got old. I thought the show was really bad at first and quit flipping over.

Then Soren moved and I think it's been better of late. Ron has some good energy. The show's shtick of in-fighting and complaining about the others performance never really worked for me.

He's a dude w/ a family and never did me any harm so hopefully things work out on his end personally.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:02 PM 11-22-2019
I am really glad he's gone. At least once a week he would bring up Tyreek Hill. He says he stopped being a fan because of how the Chiefs handled that situation, because he said Hill shouldve been suspended for what he said to Crazy Horse. Vern is also an idiot.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:49 PM 11-22-2019
Carrington / The Drive...it's been growing on me the last few months.
as much as I used to like Petro at lunch time...I haven't really go into his show since he moved. Soren desperately needs to work on eliminating the long "uhhhhh"s / "ahhhhhhs" after ever 4th word.

I thought I'd be listening to Soren after the timeslot change...but find myself on 610 more on the drive home.
[Reply]
sedated 02:17 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I thought I'd be listening to Soren after the timeslot change...but find myself on 610 more on the drive home.
Same, and I think it's because every time I turn on Soren's show they are talking about college football. I, personally, don't give 2 shits about college football.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:43 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Same, and I think it's because every time I turn on Soren's show they are talking about college football. I, personally, don't give 2 shits about college football.
Another big problem I've seen with Soren is now that he's in the big boy seat and getting the Pat interview every week, etc. he's completely neutered.

Suddenly the Chiefs and Reid, etc. can do no wrong...it's the same shit with 610 and the Royals.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:39 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Another big problem I've seen with Soren is now that he's in the big boy seat and getting the Pat interview every week, etc. he's completely neutered.

Suddenly the Chiefs and Reid, etc. can do no wrong...it's the same shit with 610 and the Royals.
610 trying to make the Matheny hire sound good
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:42 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

610 tried to make the Matheny hire sound good. Not my boy BK though. BK says Matheny is bad at all the things that a manager can make a difference in the game.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:21 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
610 tried to make the Matheny hire sound good. Not my boy BK though. BK says Matheny is bad at all the things that a manager can make a difference in the game.
I like BK but he feels destined for bigger and better things....
[Reply]
wazu 01:52 PM 11-22-2019
He was terrible. Still better than Fescoe, though.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up