ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 791
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176576 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I didn't say he'd be a failure at all. I'm saying he might not be elite anymore.

And fuck he's sat out a year, after posting his worst averages of his career, he might not be elite ANYWHERE anymore. Who has sat out a year and came back elite?

Bold take? Look at anything about landon Collins on this board. All me buddy. I was talking about trading for him BEFORE earl Thomas got hurt. I'm the first to think about Ford for Collins. You don't know shit.
:-)

Calling for a trade that hasn’t happened or been rumored to happen means what exactly?

And I don’t know shit?

I called Chris Jones a top 15 pick before the draft.

I said Kareem Hunt would be a great fit and a great pick before the draft

Just to name a couple. I was also very high on Bell, which is probably why I’m so defensive . I’m not trying to brag, but when you start a dick measuring contest pulling out your little 2 incher and I at least got a solid 7 I’m gonna show it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:34 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Calling for a trade that hasn’t happened or been rumored to happen means what exactly?

And I don’t know shit?

I called Chris Jones a top 15 pick before the draft.

I said Kareem Hunt would be a great fit and a great pick before the draft

Just to name a couple. I was also very high on Bell, which is probably why I’m so defensive . I’m not trying to brag, but when you start a dick measuring contest pulling out your little 2 incher and I at least got a solid 7 I’m gonna show it.
I would give you some credit if jones wasn't drafted in the second...:-)

And there's no dick measuring contest. I'm stating my opinion and you're stating yours. We aren't involved in this personally (at least i'm not, kinda seems like you are though. My self worth isn't tied to my opinion on a player) so I don't even know what we're comparing.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:38 PM 02-26-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...ookie.amp.html

This looks like you werent the only guy who thought Jones might've been worth a high first.

What an original take by you, huh?
[Reply]
O.city 08:39 PM 02-26-2019
This thread really took a turn.

I think Bell is going to find that he had it really well in Pittsburgh and it may not be greener on the other side
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:43 PM 02-26-2019
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...51321640752515

And another 1st round grade.

I mean damn... are you REALLY pumping yourself up over saying the same things that draft sites said.

And then he went in the 2nd? You're pimping THAT take?

But i'm the retarded moron, right?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:44 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
This thread really took a turn.

I think Bell is going to find that he had it really well in Pittsburgh and it may not be greener on the other side
Fuck, I wish I had just worded it that way I guess... basically what i'm trying to say here.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 PM 02-26-2019
Fuck, I wish I had just worded it that way I guess... basically what i'm trying to say here.
Oh look, piggybacking O.City’s take, what a shocker!

And that has nothing to do with KC. That would be a situation similar to Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 PM 02-26-2019
Yeah we dont need/cant afford Bells contract. William's is kind of a poor mans Bell anyway. We need a guy like Montgenery in the draft.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:49 PM 02-26-2019
Oh look, piggybacking O.City’s take, what a shocker!

And that has nothing to do with KC. That would be a situation similar to Pittsburgh.
What? Ive said that exact same thing in this thread, today.

Pittsburgh was the perfect spot for him.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:50 PM 02-26-2019
I'm not talking like he was overrated. I'm saying he was great THERE. He fit perfectly there. I don't think he's that player everywhere/ anywhere.

I don't think he has a kareem hunt season here.
For the dumb fuck.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:52 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah we dont need/cant afford Bells contract. William's is kind of a poor mans Bell anyway. We need a guy like Montgenery in the draft.
Josh Jacobs for me. I think he's a better kareem hunt. He probably goes higher than we should take him.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:01 PM 02-26-2019
You Bell Ballwashers are the new Alexsexuals......
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:06 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You Bell Ballwashers are the new Alexsexuals......
Yeah, except Bell possesses.....talent. The balls can only be "washed" if the subject is an inferior specimen. Like Alex or, you know, Bernie Sanders!

Go in peace, child.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 PM 02-26-2019
For the dumb fuck.
You were talking about KC though. I’m pretty sure O.City isn’t stupid enough to think KC is one of those situations.

It’s ok dude, you had a really really bad take. It happens. Just go to sleep.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:10 PM 02-26-2019
You were talking about KC though. I’m pretty sure O.City isn’t stupid enough to think KC is one of those situations.

It’s ok dude, you had a really really bad take. It happens. Just go to sleep.
:-). Whatever dude.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 791
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176576 > Last »
Up