ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Valiant 09:23 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
As of now, the Chiefs need a replacement for Berry, will likely need one for DJ, need one for the ILB next to DJ, a replacement for Tamba Hali and possibly one for Houston.

And that's just on defense.

This team is 3-4 years away from being capable of winning a playoff game.
And by then a replacement for Smith, Charles and sadly Bowe...

If we are going to lose, let Charles get 15-22 touches a game.. Oh wait, we would have won most of our losses if they did that..
[Reply]
cdcox 06:54 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
We are on year two of turning over damn near the whole roster. Firing Andy would make us look like idiots that expect miracles. Dorsey will have his team on the field soon and it be include some actual NFL receivers. Next year it will be close to being complete.
Do you believe in sideways passing?
[Reply]
cdcox 10:47 PM 09-16-2020
I own my take in this thread.

Originally Posted by cdcox:
Do you believe in sideways passing?
Guess what, we aren’t running a sideways offense any longer. We weren’t going to be successful with that approach. Glad that Reid did his job and found a QB that could run a proper downfield offense.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:34 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
We are on year two of turning over damn near the whole roster. Firing Andy would make us look like idiots that expect miracles. Dorsey will have his team on the field soon and it be include some actual NFL receivers. Next year it will be close to being complete.
Maybe 2 years, we have too many holes and question marks!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:50 PM 12-07-2014
I'll take Reid as long as we can find a QB that isn't afraid to go down the field.
[Reply]
BeeHo 06:52 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll take Reid as long as we can find a QB that isn't afraid to go down the field.
matt cassel.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:52 PM 12-07-2014
This is Reid's guy though.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:44 PM 12-07-2014
Over his hand picked QB? Reid is tied to Smith. Smith fails = Reid failed as a HC...
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:33 PM 12-07-2014
Or has to have 2 definitions of open. NFL open and Alex Smith open.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:52 PM 12-07-2014
Andy isn't going anywhere in the offseason. Move on...
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:55 PM 12-07-2014
10 carries? After a start like that? WTF?
[Reply]
cdcox 07:06 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
10 carries? After a start like that? WTF?
Charles was not very effective running the ball today aside from the long TD run. His other 9 carries netted a total of 28 yards.

His last 6 carries were for:

1, 3, 2, 2, 1 and 0 yards.

Teams are putting all their players in the box and we have no answer. It is exactly the pattern that happened when Herm was running the offense and LJ became less and less effective. You have to have a downfield component of your passing game to keep defenses honest.
[Reply]
milkman 07:09 PM 12-07-2014
Charles was not very effective running the ball today aside from the long TD run. His other 9 carries netted a total of 28 yards.

Teams are putting all their players in the box and we have no answer. It is exactly the pattern that happened when Herm was running the offense and LJ became less and less effective. You have to have a downfield component of your passing game to keep defenses honest.
Alex Smith has attempted 15 passes of 20 yards or more this season.

What's the problem?
[Reply]
Buzz 07:12 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Alex Smith has attempted 15 passes of 20 yards or more this season.

What's the problem?

He's not accurate over 10.
[Reply]
ChiefsChoke010414 07:47 PM 12-07-2014

But Charles has never had a good passing game nor a good offensive line. Yet, he's the all time leader in YPC. Haven't teams stacked the box against him before? I would imagine they've done it his whole career.

They need to keep feeding him the rock, because he's the only big play threat we have.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up