ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1035 of 4893
« First < 35535935985102510311032103310341035 103610371038103910451085113515352035 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:31 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Semen has had 9 possessions with the starters this preseason against the Bears and Pack.

He's scored a total of 13 points.

He was 13-22 127 yards with an awful pick last night that was almost returned for a touchdown. He had a 56 rating.

In the second quarter he played a few possessions against backup GB defense where he managed to put up only a field goal.

I'm sorry, but he's looked awful.
Where are you getting that Siemian played against second stringers on that scoring drive?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:31 PM 08-27-2017
Semen has had 9 possessions with the starters this preseason against the Bears and Pack.

He was 13-22 127 yards with an awful pick last night that was almost returned for a touchdown. He had a 56 rating.

In the second quarter he played a few possessions against backup GB defense where he managed to put up only a field goal.

Exactly why I don't watch preseason... these guys aren't out there long enough with a complete squad to really show much of anything.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Exactly why I don't watch preseason... these guys aren't out there long enough with a complete squad to really show much of anything.
We know that the 3rd preseason game is the dress rehearsal for the regular season and that all teams game plan for this particular game and that starters play through the first half and sometimes into the 3rd quarter. That we do know.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:39 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
We know that the 3rd preseason game is the dress rehearsal for the regular season and that all teams game plan for this particular game and that starters play through the first half and sometimes into the 3rd quarter. That we do know.
Right, tried watching most of the first half last night... emphasis on tried, was cooking fajitas and half paying attention. Was curious to see Charles and that first run, I don't see him lasting too long... I thought he was going to buckle. Couple that with DT and the groin issue and I hate the preseason.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:39 PM 08-27-2017
Where are you getting that Siemian played against second stringers on that scoring drive?
The box score.

It was actually a mix of second and third stringers.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:42 PM 08-27-2017
The box score.

It was actually a mix of second and third stringers.
Link?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:47 PM 08-27-2017
Link?
If you look at the play by play you can see who was making the tackles on that FG drive. Kevin King, Kyle Fackrell, Brice, Martinez. All 2nd stringers for GB.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:54 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
If you look at the play by play you can see who was making the tackles on that FG drive. Kevin King, Kyle Fackrell, Brice, Martinez. All 2nd stringers for GB.
I watched the game and GB played the same game plan and players as every other team in the NFL did for their 3rd preseason game.

And, why you watching the Broncos sooooo closely? You need to worry about the absolute suck fest your crap team played for their 3rd preseason game. They sucked. Offense, defense, they got rolled by Seattle.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:55 PM 08-27-2017
I think there's one guy that's a starter.

The rest are second or third stringers
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:58 PM 08-27-2017

Your info is wrong. Lynch started the 2nd half.

Trevor threw 1, ONE INT this PS. He came back and lead a great scoring drive then a second great drive that was stopped due to the run game on 3rd and 1 then 4th and 1. He had 10 points when he left. The TEAM did leave points on the field, Sanders dropped a couple that would have extended the turnover on downs drive.

You can't say a guy looked awful if you didn't watch the game, Trevor looked smooth, knew what he was doing and made all the throws, attacking DOWN FIELD. Even hit on a seam route to a TE for 22, that is considered a Bomb in arrowhead. Sanders had a couple miss off his hands that would have been big plays.

Lynch however was lost and played a series which was Benny Hill bad until he fell down and got a boo boo. The defender did go low and torque his arm into his shoulder but he was blocked into Lynch low.

Sloter came in and made some great throws capping his 1st or 2nd drive off with a beautiful TD pass. He got a lot of action against 2nd and 3rd teamers he wouldn't have got otherwise.

I am sure GB took a couple of their starting D players out in the 2nd quarter like Denver did with Von but was playing with the top of their depth.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:59 PM 08-27-2017
I watched the game and GB played the same game plan and players as every other team in the NFL did for their 3rd preseason game.

And, why you watching the Broncos sooooo closely? You need to worry about the absolute suck fest your crap team played for their 3rd preseason game. They sucked. Offense, defense, they got rolled by Seattle.

Starters v starters it was 16-10. Mitchell, Houston and Berry weren't even playing

Are you high?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:00 PM 08-27-2017

Jesus Christ. You ask for a link and I try help you because you couldn't figure out how to work NFL.com and then act like a defensive pussy.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:01 PM 08-27-2017
Should I explain what Rotation means?

Plus it was PS so they are going to save the top guy or 2. Don't remember seeing Mathews out there, not sure who their other stars are on D any more.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:03 PM 08-27-2017
Starters v starters it was 16-10. Mitchell, Houston and Berry weren't even playing

Are you high?
Who is Mitchell?

Houston is just a $20 Mill edge setter now.

Berry is good. You guys are lucky John already had TJ Ward on the roster or he would have been a Bronco.

It is the PS. You have to compete vs the guys on the other side of the ball.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:03 PM 08-27-2017
Jesus Christ. You ask for a link and I try help you because you couldn't figure out how to work NFL.com and then act like a defensive pussy.
Broncos are in your head. Battered chiefs fan syndrome.
[Reply]
Page 1035 of 4893
« First < 35535935985102510311032103310341035 103610371038103910451085113515352035 > Last »
Up