Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
local TV ad air time is ridiculously CHEAP.. the main cost is producing a quality ad... if we produce the video in-house then this is actually a viable option.
I'm thinking a few lines from The Declaration, sad music, and someone dramatically saying at the end "Please Help Save Our Chiefs. Just Say No To Matt Cassel And Scott Pioli."
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 07:45 PM 10-06-2012
Sorry if this has been mentioned already.....but has anybody thought about buying some Billboard Ads with any left over money? Preferably close to the stadium so everybody sees it on the way to the game. I know rival fans do it up here frequently, although I am sure it's more expensive down there. I can't organize something like this seeing I live up North and don't have the time, but I will tell you that I will pledge the first $200 if somebody is willing to take up the cause.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:49 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan:
Sorry if this has been mentioned already.....but has anybody thought about buying some Billboard Ads with any left over money? Preferably close to the stadium so everybody sees it on the way to the game. I know rival fans do it up here frequently, although I am sure it's more expensive down there. I can't organize something like this seeing I live up North and don't have the time, but I will tell you that I will pledge the first $200 if somebody is willing to take up the cause.

I think I may have said it on page 2~ And it has been talked about frequently over the course of the thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 10-06-2012
29th in quarterback rating.

32nd in turnovers.

0-17 when the opponent scores more than 24 points.

3-18 when the Chiefs throw more than they run.

4-14 against elite quarterbacks.

One win against a playoff team in four seasons.

What happened to our Chiefs?

This happened.

Bench Cassel. Fire Pioli.

SaveOurChiefs.Com

[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 07:52 PM 10-06-2012
My bad. Damn me for only reading 100 pages of the 170+. Offer still stands. Hopefully somebody decides to do it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:53 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
The complete, total lack of any visibly excited fans in the back ground in clip six, is waaay too sad, just now noticed how bad it all looks.

Blow that up, get it a real beauty of a frame & send it to Scott.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:57 PM 10-06-2012
I think we should make a banner saying something to the effect of: "Tank for Geno Smith!"
[Reply]
Bwana 07:59 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
I'll drive the thing nobody will out muscle me you've seen them.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 10-06-2012
We really should find some bums and give them some sandwich signs. They'll do it for some BBQ I bet.
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:05 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
29th in quarterback rating.

32nd in turnovers.

0-17 when the opponent scores more than 24 points.

3-18 when the Chiefs throw more than they run.

4-14 against elite quarterbacks.

One win against a playoff team in four seasons.

What happened to our Chiefs?

This happened.

Bench Cassel. Fire Pioli.

SaveOurChiefs.Com
Boom. Roasted.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:08 PM 10-06-2012
Can the next banner say "Draft Geno Smith, or else..."
[Reply]
Bump 08:10 PM 10-06-2012
I chipped in. It's not much, but I figured anything would help.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 PM 10-06-2012
Could put Haley bouncing at the end of the commercial.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:22 PM 10-06-2012
Paid my $25 tonight.
[Reply]
FAX 08:23 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by scott free:
The complete, total lack of any visibly excited fans in the back ground in clip six, is waaay too sad, just now noticed how bad it all looks.

Blow that up, get it a real beauty of a frame & send it to Scott.
The sea of dead.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 170 of 603
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Up