ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 74
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
eDave 07:42 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.

I'm just not allowed to wear one and it would be really bad if I did. It would send an obvious signal to our President that I disapprove of him. And I don't want to hurt him like that when he cares for me so much and does so much for me in return. He already has to endure more than any man has. And I don't even want to even think about how upset God will be with me for willfully inflicting even more emotional harm on his Chosen One to help enable the return of Satan himself.

Some people are just more important than others. Our President says that's just how it is because that's how it always was. And that's why we must preserve that. I know that sounds insensitive but the reasoning is real, pure and undeniable and can never be proven wrong. Not even when it is because our President says they are wrong. It's really easy to believe because being taught that provides our President comfort that he needs. Never more so than right now. He just has to endure so much. I know my undying devotion to comfort him will be rewarded and that gives me comfort. And I think he will choose ME soon for a night to lay with him for special comfort. It's the highest ascension a believer can achieve.

Knowing I'm strong enough to resist this current pandemic of fake news, pressures, temptations, and deceitful evil so I can do my part and sacrifice to comfort our President gives me more joy than football ever can. It's amazing.

None of this will happen for me if I wear a mask. Our President said so and that one less mask won't make a difference anyway because he has already cured everyone and that's why we don't even need to test anymore.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:53 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Two Buc's players have covid and won't say their names. Was on local radio but it was yesterday. Not sure if anything's changed.
I bet every team has someone who tested positive. There are whole college football programs shut down and closed up. They have to be more forthcoming than the NFL. The NFL just isn’t announcing every team that has a covid case.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:32 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.
is it really worth not having football to go into Walmart without a mask?

Yeah, now imagine this same scenario in Florida, the Gunshine State.

The moment the asshole without a mask thinks the Walmart employee presents a reasonable threat of death or bodily harm, can’t he shoot him? https://t.co/zolxPL1bmn

— Peter Schorsch (@PeterSchorschFL) June 22, 2020

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:49 PM 06-21-2020
There was a lady in the video also without a mask.
[Reply]
Spott 08:50 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Not sure why the rule only applies to the old guy walking in but not the woman wearing black on the left who was not wearing a mask in the store either.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:26 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Not sure why the rule only applies to the old guy walking in but not the woman wearing black on the left who was not wearing a mask in the store either.
You know what’s uncomfortable? Pants. I still wear them in public. Not for my benefit, but for yours.

/internet meme
[Reply]
stumppy 09:53 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm just not allowed to wear one. It would be really bad if I did. It would send an obvious signal to our President that I disapprove of him. And I don't want to hurt him like that when he cares for me so much and does so much for me in return. He already has to endure more than any man has. And I don't even want to even think about how upset God will be with me for willfully inflicting even more emotional harm on his Chosen One to help enable the return of Satan.

Some people are just more important than others. Our President says that's just how it is because that's how it always was and that's why we must preserve that. I know that sounds insensitive but the reasoning is real, pure and undeniable and can never be proven wrong. Not even when it is because our President says they are wrong. It's really easy to believe because being taught that provides our President comfort that he needs. Never more so than right now. He just has to endure so much. I know my undying devotion to provide comfort for him will be rewarded and that gives me comfort. And there is a good chance that he will choose ME for a night to lay with him and comfort him more. It's the highest ascending a female believer can achieve.

Knowing I'm strong enough to resist this current pandemic of fake news, pressures, temptations, and deceitful evil so I can do my part and sacrifice to comfort our President gives me more joy than football ever can. It's amazing.

None of this happens for me if I wear a mask. Our President said so and that one less mask won't make a difference anyway because he has already cured everyone and that's why we don't even need to test anymore.

:-):-):-)

Beautiful!
[Reply]
stumppy 09:56 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

:-)

Any guess as to which CPDC poster that is?
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:12 PM 06-21-2020
I can't think of too many places worse than Walmart to go into without a mask. Hell, it's probably a good idea to wear one in there even when there isn't a pandemic going on.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:53 AM 06-22-2020

because it's a war on white men, didn't you know?

[Reply]
Spott 09:29 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
because it's a war on white men, didn't you know?

That’s not really what I was getting at. It was just an observation. But if you feel like getting offended by it, then whatever.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:31 AM 06-22-2020
At this point I don't expect to see any sports this year, it sucks but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:53 AM 06-22-2020
That’s not really what I was getting at. It was just an observation. But if you feel like getting offended by it, then whatever.
Oh, totally offended.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Oh, totally offended.
He asked a fair question and you came out of nowhere with your strawman bs.

Stop being a pillowbitergot.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 AM 06-22-2020
Wear your damn masks, people.

I want to watch Patrick Mahomes. My Chiefs just won a Super Bowl. I want to see them win more, whether we have fans in the stands or not.

Your buttfuckery will be the reason I can't do that this year if this shit comes to pass.

I'm holding all of you stodgy "I'm not a Chinese lady living in Beijing!" douchebags responsible for the death of the NFL season if it happens.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 74
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up