ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 74
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:40 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol ok.
I guess you have not noticed all the professional and college sports teams that are being told to stay away from their various facilities because of the outbreaks or cases at said facilities. This is all happening during the time that the cases are suppose to be dropping, yet they are not. Every reasonable person is expecting it to be worse in the fall and winter, as it is with any virus like this.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:50 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I guess you have not noticed all the professional and college sports teams that are being told to stay away from their various facilities because of the outbreaks or cases at said facilities. This is all happening during the time that the cases are suppose to be dropping, yet they are not. Every reasonable person is expecting it to be worse in the fall and winter, as it is with any virus like this.
A few weeks ago I was very optimistic about the season. Looked like reopening was going ok. Then I noticed mask wearing and distancing eroded really fast where I am, bars packed, and now we have a spike. On the one hand thankful we got the SB in, on the other, Fuck, no title defense? This sucks so hard. Wear the damn masks!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:53 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Did you miss all the BLM protesters, looters, and rioters roaming the streets?

I guess we are going to pretend that you can't spread the virus if you are destroying cities for a good cause.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:02 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I guess we are going to pretend that you can't spread the virus if you are destroying cities for a good cause.
Back to the DC forum. Rally got you all riled. Meditation helps. Get your Buddha groove on bro.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:09 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Back to the DC forum. Rally got you all riled. Meditation helps. Get your Buddha groove on bro.
That is not political- that is a fact. Plenty of video evidence showing these groups not wearing mask, screaming and packed into tight crowds.

Ignoring these facts Is political though.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:09 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why? What’s gonna change in a month?
Nothing. It’s the beginning of the inevitable kicking the can down the road that may end at a cancelled season.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:22 PM 06-20-2020
That is not political- that is a fact. Plenty of video evidence showing these groups not wearing mask, screaming and packed into tight crowds.

Ignoring these facts Is political though.
Agree that the media and health people are hypocrites in not calling out the protests as covid events. There's no excuse for that. Wear the damn masks and stay out of the bars!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:26 AM 06-21-2020
Agree that the media and health people are hypocrites in not calling out the protests as covid events. There's no excuse for that. Wear the damn masks and stay out of the bars!
:-) Exactly, it is almost like they are begging for an even worse second wave to cripple this great country.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:11 AM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Gonna suck to not have football as we know it this year...camps are usually firing up in about a month.

Highly doubtful that happens.
All practices in at least helmets with full face-shields. And no locker rooms. Just do what frontline healthcare workers do.

I don't understand why pro sports leagues can't think outside the box a little bit. I know they don't want to lose their season.

You just can't have locker rooms as we know them right now. Everyone knows that anything that gets into a locker room instantly spreads like wildfire. It always has. And that's stuff like the flu, which is much less contagious than covid. Locker rooms are up there with cruise ships and bars imo.

Little leaguers put their stuff in a bag and go home and shower. It can be done. For a league with the resources of the NFL - set up outdoor showers and changing stalls.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:27 AM 06-21-2020
:-) Exactly, it is almost like they are begging for an even worse second wave to cripple this great country.
great countries don't murder people because of their skin color.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 01:54 AM 06-21-2020
Yeah it's one thing that drives me crazy on CNN. A few of them can't hide that they are rooting for the virus for political reasons. Really wish this thing hadn't become politicized by both sides.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 01:57 AM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That is cool bro.
[Reply]
eDave 03:44 AM 06-21-2020
Yeah it's one thing that drives me crazy on CNN. A few of them can't hide that they are rooting for the virus for political reasons. Really wish this thing hadn't become politicized by both sides.
Those guys were obsessed with crowd size. They would go to Trump, last about 30 seconds and dip.

One time, Lemon apologized to the viewers.

Then back to crowd size.

I dipped and apologized to myself.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:58 AM 06-21-2020

Funny how you didn't mention 10,000 people in a Tulsa get together, but no, it's not political is it.

edit: 6200 people
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:40 AM 06-21-2020

No I didn't miss any of that but there are a lot of other people that are getting it from other events or from the reopening, which needed and should be happening. It is not just one thing. Your bias is showing.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 50 of 74
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up