ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 74
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:17 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Money will win. So sick of America being afraid. Man the the **** up and get shit going.
Its not some macho thing. Football players have plenty of testosterone and macho BS to make you happy.

We had a 19 year old die in my city from covid yesterday. No pre-existing conditions. Worked out regularly. May have got it at the gym? Just because your young and in shape doesn't mean there is no risk whatsoever.

But, the NFL player knows its a possibility their career is over due to some injury every time the ball is snapped. They already assume a lot of risk just to play the game.

Your focused on the wrong thing. No one is thinking an NFL player gets the covid that his life is threatened. They will shrug it off. Probably with no more than a sniffle. But...... they are infectious. They pass it on to the wife/mom/kids who pass it on to others in their community like their grandma who wont just shrug it off.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:02 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its not some macho thing. Football players have plenty of testosterone and macho BS to make you happy.

We had a 19 year old die in my city from covid yesterday. No pre-existing conditions. Worked out regularly. May have got it at the gym? Just because your young and in shape doesn't mean there is no risk whatsoever.

But, the NFL player knows its a possibility their career is over due to some injury every time the ball is snapped. They already assume a lot of risk just to play the game.

Your focused on the wrong thing. No one is thinking an NFL player gets the covid that his life is threatened. They will shrug it off. Probably with no more than a sniffle. But...... they are infectious. They pass it on to the wife/mom/kids who pass it on to others in their community like their grandma who wont just shrug it off.
people seemed to forget the part about passing it to someone who’s body can’t fight it off
[Reply]
RunKC 06:18 PM 06-20-2020
Albert Breer has already stated that there are multiple teams trying to push back the start date for the NFL at least 1 month
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:29 PM 06-20-2020
A month isn't going to change anything.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:33 PM 06-20-2020

Look at who you quoted. More effort than I ever would have put in on a response.
[Reply]
O.city 06:57 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Albert Breer has already stated that there are multiple teams trying to push back the start date for the NFL at least 1 month
Why? What’s gonna change in a month?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:12 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why? What’s gonna change in a month?
Maybe that much closer to a vaccine I guess.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:34 PM 06-20-2020
Gonna suck to not have football as we know it this year...camps are usually firing up in about a month.

Highly doubtful that happens.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:38 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Gonna suck to not have football as we know it this year...camps are usually firing up in about a month.

Highly doubtful that happens.
The government being told to slow down testing ain’t going to help get our team back on the field this fall.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:40 PM 06-20-2020
The government being told to slow down testing ain’t going to help get our team back on the field this fall.
What’s this?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:44 PM 06-20-2020
I guess the one positive aspect is the NFL certainly has the resources to try to make it happen. Money isn't going to be an issue. But even if they find a way to play the games, I don't see how they can solve the fan dilemma. What a clusterfuck.

Thanks China!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
What’s this?
News made tonight at the rally
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I guess the one positive aspect is the NFL certainly has the resources to try to make it happen. Money isn't going to be an issue. But even if they find a way to play the games, I don't see how they can solve the fan dilemma. What a cluster****.

Thanks China!
Yeah pisses me off. 2 Chiefs games down here and the Super Bowl. One lost prime year of Mahones, Kelce, Hill, honey badger etc. It’s all bad. Fuck me. :-)
[Reply]
R Clark 09:01 PM 06-20-2020
Yeah pisses me off. 2 Chiefs games down here and the Super Bowl. One lost prime year of Mahones, Kelce, Hill, honey badger etc. It’s all bad. **** me. :-)
Thats the thing , all set for repeat and this shit hits.losing a year of this team altogether just sucks
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:38 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Imagine thinking no football is a blessing because some players might kneel.

Seriously how fucked up do you have to be to have this opinion?
wow so you can't see the real reason? You might need to do some real thinking. I will give you a hint. It is about negative publicity and the fall out from that publicity.
There are life long fans as well as many casual fans that will likely be done or boycott the league for at least a year. Viewership dropped when this all happened a couple of years ago. With what is going on in society it could be worse this time. Network contracts are coming up for renewal. If viewership drops it will affect the monies that the NFL can demand which will affect the salary cap.
This would be bad for YEARS for the league.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 74
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up