ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 289
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 08:59 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's funny how people grasp on to one thing and run with it forever. I've been a (nearly) nightly toker longer than I've been on this site, though admittedly I haven't ever gotten into long discussions about it.
This is the 2nd or 3rd happiest day of my CP life.

I don't think she needs to even say it. America's sweetheart can't get dirty. She'll do enough for the Chiefs by proxy.
[Reply]
wazu 09:00 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Getting back to the actual SSB discussion, I'm all for Taylor screaming it when she's in the crowd, but the "official" anthem singer should stick to "brave" in my opinion. I doubt she'd ever deign to be a lowly SSB singer, but if she ever did, I'd prefer she stick to the script.
The fact that it’s purely a fan thing means it’s futile to try to control and unworthy of any real controversy. There’s been a few times when I’ve known the SSB singer was a huge Chiefs fan that I thought there was a chance they’d do it, but no. I’m gonna bet that’s expressly forbidden.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:07 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He's went off on me a couple of time lately too. Over nothing. It was weird. Just kept arguing.:-)
:-)

I'm guessing if I detailed this it would just be my problem and you wouldn't get the nuance anyway, but if people derail threads due to their Main Character Syndrome (like the first thread you mean) or to talk about pot smoking constantly, or call people dumbshits (like you did in the Mahomes thread) when they're in fact being the dumbshit, etc, they're going to get some grief about it in return.... that's not anything new here and it's certainly not an outrage one way or another since derailing threads and giving people shit are both part of this place's charm.

I'm fucking happy, JFC.

(that was a joke)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:10 AM 10-04-2023
I'd rather live in his world than mine without him....
[Reply]
Katipan 09:11 AM 10-04-2023
Your selective outrage as it hides behind a moderator title is a cool flex. Id hate to see you mad.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:22 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Your selective outrage as it hides behind a moderator title is a cool flex. Id hate to see you mad.
Is this like a return serve from when you asked that I don't tell you how you feel?

Not that I'm all that interested in carrying on with this hyperbole of me raging out on CP (and now flexing about it? :-) ), but one curious question... what does being a mod have to do with anything?

I'd think if I was truly "outraged" and "flexing" quote unquote, along with your mod title comment, that would all result in booting people out of threads on a whim and so forth.... so, not really seeing the connection, even if we're pretending the first two things are true.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
:-)

I'm guessing if I detailed this it would just be my problem and you wouldn't get the nuance anyway, but if people derail threads due to their Main Character Syndrome (like the first thread you mean) or to talk about pot smoking constantly, or call people dumbshits (like you did in the Mahomes thread) when they're in fact being the dumbshit, etc, they're going to get some grief about it in return.... that's not anything new here and it's certainly not an outrage one way or another since derailing threads and giving people shit are both part of this place's charm.

I'm ****ing happy, JFC.

(that was a joke)
OMG I called someone a dumbshit. The selective outrage!:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:26 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
OMG I called someone a dumbshit. The selective outrage!:-)
You're so butthurt about this.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:26 AM 10-04-2023
You're so butthurt about this.
No dearheart, it's the fact that you and anyone that rubs your balls can talk about drugs or whatever the hell they want without your nasty little comments.

Take off your title and meet me at the statue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 10-04-2023
we've all become teenage girls
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:35 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Swifty effect
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 AM 10-04-2023
No dearheart, it's the fact that you and anyone that rubs your balls can talk about drugs or whatever the hell they want without your nasty little comments.

Take off your title and meet me at the statue.
That's kind of how life works?

I've always met people where they're at here... those who are easy going and self aware tend to do well here, those who are uptight about shit and/or aren't self aware don't do as well with it.

I'm not needing my balls rubbed, but thanks for the offer.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:46 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Like OMGWTFBBQ?! :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 09:49 AM 10-04-2023
That's kind of how life works?

I've always met people where they're at here... those who are easy going and self aware tend to do well here, those who are uptight about shit and/or aren't self aware don't do as well with it.

I'm not needing my balls rubbed, but thanks for the offer.
That would make more sense if you bitched at Phil for bringing up drugs, clay for asking me about drugs, or detox for arguing my answer.

20 years and this is the most we've ever talked.

Go **** your wife.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 AM 10-04-2023
That would make more sense if you bitched at Phil for bringing up drugs, clay for asking me about drugs, or detox for arguing my answer.

20 years and this is the most we've ever talked.

Go **** your wife.
His unusual bitching to us is our fault? We are not good members of the Planet. Last I checked I was in the top 20 in reputation received. The people have spoken.

Bearcat needs to go pick on someone else to satisfy his need to feel superior.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 289
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up