ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 77
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 AM 04-11-2024
8 Games?

You guys really think he's getting a longer suspension than dudes who beat the fuck out of their girlfriends, what the fuck?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:57 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
8 Games?

You guys really think he's getting a longer suspension than dudes who beat the **** out of their girlfriends, what the ****?
It’s the NFL man, they’re all over the place. The number of charges is quite long and the optics look awful.

Honestly, I won’t be overly shocked whatever they give him. Just feels like they’re going to try and make an example of him because of the Ruggs thing. This was a really, really stupid thing to do after that situation.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:03 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It’s the NFL man, they’re all over the place. The number of charges is quite long and the optics look awful.

Honestly, I won’t be overly shocked whatever they give him. Just feels like they’re going to try and make an example of him because of the Ruggs thing. This was a really, really stupid thing to do after that situation.
It's Chiefs Planet man, where everyone with an opinion is an expert and everyone else is a retard.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:19 AM 04-11-2024
Being black means we can automatically assume he was texting/Xing/tick tocking while racing
[Reply]
penguinz 11:22 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Being black means we can automatically assume he was texting/Xing/tick tocking while racing
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Your and idiot.
Maybe go back a page and you'll see that it was a joke based on something stupid that another poster said, dumbass.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:25 AM 04-11-2024
I wish I had only read the OP.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:38 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe go back a page and you'll see that it was a joke based on something stupid that another poster said, dumbass.
Stupid reply to a stupid joke isn't any funnier.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Stupid reply to a stupid joke isn't any funnier.
Try to keep up dumbshit.

:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 11:52 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Try to keep up dumbshit.

[Reply]
PHOG 11:52 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
After reading the charges I think I might be saying goodbye to Mr Rice. There's a pretty good chance he'll be in jail for at least the next 5 years.
He's looking at max 60 years worth of jail time dude. What do you think they're going to plead that down to if it comes to that? 2 months? Oh hell no. I don't even think he'll be a chief by the time training camp comes around certainly not after the trial if there is one.
He's admitted that he did it. What percentage of 60 would you take if you were the prosecutor on a plea? I bet the prosecutor's anchor is 15. Five might be generous.
For sure.

[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:55 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:

Does he know that the Chiefs will curb stomp the Broncos with or without Rice? :-)
[Reply]
VAChief 12:26 PM 04-11-2024
Coming out of a Pink Floyd concert at Arrowhead my car was stopped in the traffic leaving the stadium on one those roads leading back out to 350 and some drunk asswipe hits us at about 35 mph from behind causing a four car pile up. The whole backend of our car was accordioned, my wife in the back seat knocked into the back of the front seats (even with her seatbelt on) and my friend sitting up front, his whole seat came up off the rails and the dude was like 250. The car we were pushed into ahead of us it knocked their stereo completely out of dash...and they also hit another car ahead of them.

This was the 3rd DUI for the guy and he was driving without a license. Basically got a slap on the wrist. I had neck injury as my whole body was pushed into the steering wheel and whipped backwards. Dude of course was also uninsured.

Now he didn't leave the scene, but only because we held his drunk ass down.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:29 PM 04-11-2024
1994? I was there
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:29 PM 04-11-2024
Rashee Rice should be BANNED from ever playing AGAIN in the preseason or Pro Bowl
[Reply]
Page 14 of 77
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up