Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Let say everyone stays in the same position for week 17 as they are now.

As it stands

Vikings @ Packers
Seahawks @ Eagles
Titans @ Chiefs
Bills @ Texans

Who do you see playing Saturday, who on Sunday?

I see Bills Texans early Saturday--Vikings Packers late Saturday
Seahawks Eagles early Sunday--Titans Chiefs late Sunday
Texans Bills early Saturday, Chiefs titans early Sunday

Seahawks Eagles late Sat, Vikes Pack late Sun
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:36 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Hmmm, I'm thinking the NFL started rescheduling game times, so just this scenario didn't happen anymore?

Am I dreaming still this morning? :-)
You're not dreaming. They did this for all the games last season (and maybe even the season before). Am surprised they'd allow the Titans/Texans to be the late game. My guess is it may still be rescheduled today.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:36 AM 12-23-2019
Chiefs need to focus on this Sunday. Sweep the Chargers and the AFC West. End the season with a big win at home and let the rest take care of itself.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:37 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Biggest threat?

https://youtu.be/qKEzYmu6ulE https://youtu.be/Q9KFk6QUnqc
So Rex Ryan boils the success of the Chiefs' D to to having big leads...has he actually watched any Chiefs games the past several weeks lol?

Also, I see the Pats' overreaction is starting...Schrags, come on man. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:41 AM 12-23-2019
The problem the Chiefs are gonna have is that they're gonna first off have to play an extra game. The Bye week is a big deal. An extra game where someone gets dinged up, etc.

The bigger issue is that they're gonna have to go into New England AND Baltimore. That's just fucking tough man. Going into 1 is one thing, but both....damn.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:51 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Biggest threat?

https://youtu.be/qKEzYmu6ulE https://youtu.be/Q9KFk6QUnqc
WHOA. Kay Adams with an amazing stat.

The Patriots have lost their last 5 games in the playoffs to teams that they lost to in the regular season. How is that correct? One would've assumed the great Belichick would have all these tricks up his sleeve the second time around.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:52 AM 12-23-2019
Florio & Simms:

https://youtu.be/CjJQD_e1svw
[Reply]
Strongside 10:53 AM 12-23-2019
We aren't playing the Ravens in the playoffs. Lamar is going to get himself killed before then.

Buffalo will win in Rd 1, then pull off a massive upset @Baltimore.

The Chiefs beat whoever comes in here, and then take care of business yet again @NE.

Buffalo @ KC for the Super Bowl.

Sign me up.
[Reply]
O.city 10:55 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
We aren't playing the Ravens in the playoffs. Lamar is going to get himself killed before then.

Buffalo will win in Rd 1, then pull off a massive upset @Baltimore.

The Chiefs beat whoever comes in here, and then take care of business yet again @NE.

Buffalo @ KC for the Super Bowl.

Sign me up.
I dont' see Josh Allen going on the road anywhere and doing much of anything.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:55 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The problem the Chiefs are gonna have is that they're gonna first off have to play an extra game. The Bye week is a big deal. An extra game where someone gets dinged up, etc.

The bigger issue is that they're gonna have to go into New England AND Baltimore. That's just fucking tough man. Going into 1 is one thing, but both....damn.
I'd rather have the bye week, but the way the team is playing right now - specifically the defense - not having the bye may keep things in sync & rolling.

Looking at Baltimore - if they rest Jackson & some of the other starters next week they would be sitting for 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Strongside 10:57 AM 12-23-2019
I dont' see Josh Allen going on the road anywhere and doing much of anything.
Me either, but we can dream.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:57 AM 12-23-2019

The bigger issue is that they're gonna have to go into New England AND Baltimore. That's just ****ing tough man. Going into 1 is one thing, but both....damn.
I think the extra playoff game is a plus. We get to play at home against a lesser team. Hopefully, get a playoff win to get this young team some experience and will be battle-tested for the over-rated cheating Patriots.

People seem to forget we have already beaten the Ravens and Pats this year. Those Chiefs teams were not as healthy and playing as well as we are now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:57 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'd rather have the bye week, but the way the team is playing right now - specifically the defense - not having the bye may keep things in sync & rolling.

Looking at Baltimore - if they rest Jackson & some of the other starters next week they would be sitting for 2 weeks.
3 in real time
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:58 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
3 in real time
Duh. I'm an idiot.

3 weeks is a long time to be sitting.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:59 AM 12-23-2019
Texans Bills early Saturday, Chiefs titans early Sunday

Seahawks Eagles late Sat, Vikes Pack late Sun