ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Culver's is wildly underrated. Coastal bias?
carcosa 10:57 AM 11-14-2017
Can we discuss this? Culver's has perhaps the best fast food burger in the country, but I never hear it get the hype that other semi-regional chains like In-n-Out (west coast) and Shake Shack (east coast) do. They also have excellent onion rings, amazing cheese curds, proprietary root beer, and of course the frozen custard.

Look, In-n-Out burgers are great. Shake Shack burgers are fine, too. But ButterBurgers blow 'em both out of the water, if you ask me. Tastes fresh and feels good. I think this is another instance of the freaking lamestream media on the left coast and freaking big city fat cats in "Poo York Shitty" not giving a hardworking midwestern brand its due.

Please share your thoughts and any Culver's experiences you've had.

Thanks.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 04:23 PM 02-06-2018
Culvers is good..Sonic imo is underrated on their burger. Everything else is meh with the exception of their breakfast burritos
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:31 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Culvers is good..Sonic imo is underrated on their burger. Everything else is meh with the exception of their breakfast burritos
Sonics breakfast burritos are great when they're fresh. For my area that's rare though.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:01 PM 02-06-2018
Sonic is awful.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Used to love it. Just ate there today and for the second time in a row my burger was just meh. Probably wont go back.
Like all fast food, its completely dependent on how motivated the 'cook' is that day... get a kid back there who gives a damn, and just about any joint can whip out a solid burger
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 05:41 PM 02-06-2018
I realized today there's one near me by an LA Fitness
, Pollo Tropical sign blocks it but ****. I want some culvers now
[Reply]
banecat 06:46 PM 02-06-2018
The Burger Stand at the Casbah in Lawrence has some of the best burgers, and fries that I've had. They have like five, or six ways that fries can be ordered. I have only tried one that they offer. Fries cooked in duck fat. I will repeat fries cooked in duck fat.

Whataburger was very solid. They're what BK, and Jack in the Box were aiming for, but came up very short on as far as their burgers. But I didn't like their chicken sandwich very much. Yet all other chicken items on the menu were good. KC Smokeburgers used to be really good. But the last few times that I went they had fallen off quite a bit.

I haven't had In n Out yet. I didn't think that Five Guys lived up to the hype. Taco Cabana was pretty good for fast food. I base most of what I have on mood. So sometimes Ronnie's Steakhouse(McDonald's) is what I want, and is good. Other times I want a sit down, or some other type of burger. Hell, sometimes I want Thai
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:01 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Ultimate chicken sandwich is pretty damn good
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:04 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Sonic is awful.
Ours is co owned by a guy who is from our little town and has worked there since he was 16. Bought in at 18.

If there is any issue you can call him personally. The employees know it too. It shows in the product.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:12 PM 02-06-2018
Culver’s is horrid, greasy oil soaked shit. Will pass.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:52 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Culver’s is horrid, greasy oil soaked shit. Will pass.
FUCK OFF!!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 07:53 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
The Burger Stand at the Casbah in Lawrence has some of the best burgers, and fries that I've had. They have like five, or six ways that fries can be ordered. I have only tried one that they offer. Fries cooked in duck fat. I will repeat fries cooked in duck fat.
Burger Stand is definitely a top 5 burger for me
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:15 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ours is co owned by a guy who is from our little town and has worked there since he was 16. Bought in at 18.

If there is any issue you can call him personally. The employees know it too. It shows in the product.
I wish he would buy the one here. It is bad. Must be the employees.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:49 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
**** OFF!!!!!
I like Culver's
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up