ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 69 of 77
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is this not the place to talk about Chiefs’ decisions to release players (for “violent” acts)?
Sure. Having the same tired discussion where you bitch and piss and moan with ridiculous assertions at the Chiefs and Veach for getting rid of Kareem Hunt when it's been almost 8 months just makes you seem a bit dumb. But if this is all you have to discuss then you do you, I guess.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:27 PM 07-10-2019
So, vote no. That seems fairly clear.
I didn't vote because this was a stupid thread and there had already been 15 different threads about the subject and I had made my opinion known clearly that he was innocent until proven guilty. I don't typically rehash this kind of shit 500 times.

But go ahead and trash people for ignoring a stupid ass thread.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:29 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure. Having the same tired discussion where you bitch and piss and moan with ridiculous assertions at the Chiefs and Veach for getting rid of Kareem Hunt when it's been almost 8 months just makes you seem a bit dumb. But if this is all you have to discuss then you do you, I guess.
I have no problem holding feet to the fire. I should probably better appreciate those of you that follow my posting so closely.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:30 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I didn't vote because this was a stupid thread and there had already been 15 different threads about the subject and I had made my opinion known clearly that he was innocent until proven guilty. I don't typically rehash this kind of shit 500 times.

But go ahead and trash people for ignoring a stupid ass thread.
Not sure when I trashed you.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:30 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Voted no on releasing hill

Voted yes on firing Pitt gorilla into the sun
My people.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:31 PM 07-10-2019
I have no problem holding feet to the fire. I should probably better appreciate those of you that follow my posting so closely.
Don't flatter yourself. Usually I just laugh and scroll on by when I see your posts. They've been the same for months anyway.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:03 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't flatter yourself. Usually I just laugh and scroll on by when I see your posts. They've been the same for months anyway.
And yet, you remember. :-)
[Reply]
adalah 01:09 PM 07-10-2019
I vote : yes
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Look at me..up there in the 'yes' column like a fucking loser. PB is right. I shit all over a great American's right to due process and joined the e-mob. I promise to buy a Hill jersey or something to atone for my sins.
See kiddies? Now this is the proper response! Is that so fucking hard?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:58 PM 07-10-2019
The purpose of this poll was to demonstrate response at the initial news, NOT to drag on for months ( for those of you out there who are too fucking obtuse to realize that ).
Tongue Loving Orifice fucked up and forgot to put a cutoff date on the poll.
[Reply]
New World Order 07-10-2019, 05:59 PM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
TLO 08:22 AM 07-19-2019
GIVE ME YOUR BIGGEST PLATE OF CROW PLEASE.

HE GOOD :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:29 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
No, I think it's a thread filled with emotional responses to a situation that nobody, (on this forum at least), had all the information to.

Everything we were fed lead us to believe Tyreek was some sort of monster. Many of us took the bait hook line and sinker. (Myself included)

Its certainly given me a new prospective on how the media reports and portrays things.
Some of us knew that long ago. It's like you're in the Matrix and you just took the red pill.

Originally Posted by :
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:30 AM 07-19-2019
This thread has gold in it!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:32 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
This is a perfect reminder for me of innocent until proven guilty. I will remember this and change the way I form opinions. Lesson learned.
There are so many examples of the court of public opinion jumping the gun on these athletes that you'd think we would have learned by now. Duke LaCrosse, Kobe rape allegations, etc.
[Reply]
warrior 08:32 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
GIVE ME YOUR BIGGEST PLATE OF CROW PLEASE.

HE GOOD :-)

You should eat a big pile of shit not crow- be sure to send pics pole rider
[Reply]
Page 69 of 77
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Up