ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vote for the most despised Chief of all time.
Dee Ford 36 18.95%
Stupid Kicker 56 29.47%
Matt Cassel 19 10.00%
Scott Pioli 55 28.95%
Neil Smith 4 2.11%
Todd Blackledge 4 2.11%
Steven Nelson 3 1.58%
Marcus Peters 8 4.21%
Elvis Grbac 4 2.11%
Eric Berry 1 0.53%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vote for the Most Despised Chief Ever
Redbled 09:37 PM 04-13-2021
So we had many names to consider, but for simplicity I decided to just take the top 10 names in terms of number of nominations and vote on those, otherwise we are looking at a very large list which can water down the truly most despised Chiefs. Not only can we know our most hated Chief of all time, but I'd suggest making the top 4 vote getters our Mount Rushmore of Hate.
[Reply]
eDave 07:37 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
He'd be the best damn playaction passer from 3rd and 11 that the world has ever seen.
<-- Actually laughed out loud. Haha
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:44 PM 04-14-2021
I always though Larry Johnson was a shitbag fuckstain when he was a player here

I remember how big of a douche bag he was

Always trying to pump up New York acting like a bitch, spitting on womens faces and shit, going on fag rants, just an all around d-bag.

I realize now that he video blogs or whatever people kind of see him different but he was such a bitch at times.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 08:10 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Who the hell is voting for Eric Berry as their most despised Chief ever?

I know it didn't end the way we all wanted it to. But really?
I just thought the same thing. I didn't realize anybody hated Berry honestly
[Reply]
eDave 08:12 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I just thought the same thing. I didn't realize anybody hated Berry honestly
Finish strong. He didn't. At all. He's a thief.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 08:20 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I also forgot about the comment of "his spirit" not being in the game anymore. Good points there.
[Reply]
srvy 10:35 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yep

Pretty hard to forgive the attitude in the end. I think a lot of it was Justin's influence on him.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:12 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
What do I not know about Dee Ford? Did he say something after leaving KC? I know his penalty was huge, but other than that he was a pretty good player and seemed like a decent enough guy.

I'm far more tempted to vote for someone like Steven Nelson, who not only sucked as a player, but talked a whole heap of bullshit about the city, team, and fans. Or Scott Pioli, who sucked horribly and just seems like a giant turd.

This is where I am with Nelson.
[Reply]
jallmon 02:04 PM 04-15-2021
Todd Fucking Blackledge. I was living in PA when he helped win the national championship for PSU. We drafted him and he sucked and kept sucking.

To this day, when I see his face announcing some college game, or on some studio show, my fucking skin crawls. I cannot express the depth of my disappointment with that douche canoe. Casshole was a steaming turd, but not like Todd the Wad Blackledge, imo
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:23 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yep

Pretty hard to forgive the attitude in the end. I think a lot of it was Justin's influence on him.
But most despised EVER?! Unbelievable take.
[Reply]
bricks 02:31 PM 04-15-2021
I didn’t vote in this poll because the guy I don’t like wasn’t listed in the poll.

So I’m going on my own with this one and say Eric Hicks.

He was the guy that no matter how bad he played, seemed to always have a job for reasons I don’t know?

There are those types of players you can’t help but not like because they seem to always stick around when it is clear they shouldn’t. Eric Hicks fits that perfectly.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:40 PM 04-15-2021
Blackledge come on people. We didn't draft a first round qb for many years after him. Also didn't give me a autograph. Mother fucker.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:22 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Blackledge come on people. We didn't draft a first round qb for many years after him. Also didn't give me a autograph. Mother ****er.
I'm with kcnut on this one. I throw stuff at the tv every time I see his smug mug on the screen.
[Reply]
milkshock 09:35 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Todd ****ing Blackledge. I was living in PA when he helped win the national championship for PSU. We drafted him and he sucked and kept sucking.

To this day, when I see his face announcing some college game, or on some studio show, my ****ing skin crawls. I cannot express the depth of my disappointment with that douche canoe. Casshole was a steaming turd, but not like Todd the Wad Blackledge, imo
interestingly, Blackledge had a winning record as a starter.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:17 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Who the hell is voting for Eric Berry as their most despised Chief ever?

I know it didn't end the way we all wanted it to. But really?
Yeah, this is pretty stupid. Anybody who hates Eric Berry more than the kicker or Pioli has something wrong with them.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:18 PM 04-16-2021
Does stupid kicker = Lin Elliot? If so, stupid kicker should be replaced with Lin Elliot in the choice selection of this poll.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up