ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:39 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Yikes, he suffered "blunt force trauma to his groin area, requiring emergency surgery."

I mean, he's a POS for sure, but goddamn, that sounds ****ing painful.

He's lucky he's not going to be lined up so every Chiefs fan can kick him in the groin for what he did.
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:39 PM 04-12-2021
Yikes, he suffered "blunt force trauma to his groin area, requiring emergency surgery."

That'll happen when you have a beer bottle between your legs and you hit a stationary object. Should be glad it didn't break and give him a free vasectomy.

I don't know that he had an open bottle in the car, this is just for giggles.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:42 PM 04-12-2021
If it wasn’t for the Rona he would have already been in Florida with the entire team
[Reply]
Dante84 12:42 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
There's a kid in Iraq that can get him one wholesale.
"It might be small, but it gets hard as Iraq."
[Reply]
wazu 12:44 PM 04-12-2021
Sounds like the Chiefs will be welcomed into the lawsuit.

Britt Reid’s statement to police that he was traveling from work will put the #Chiefs inside a felony prosecution that ensues — as well as any civil action to follow. Specifically, how Reid ended up leaving work intoxicated and whether there is any organizational responsibility. https://t.co/ToHivdINeg

— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
Dartgod 12:45 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Going 83 mph on that off ramp? Wtf
It was an on ramp, not off and a rather long one at that.
[Reply]
TEX 12:47 PM 04-12-2021
Can the post count in this thread catch the Deshaun Watson one?
[Reply]
wazu 12:48 PM 04-12-2021
Guess I missed that the Chiefs fired Reid, but all of the headlines refer to him as a "former" Chiefs assistant.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:48 PM 04-12-2021
He was drunk, so **** him.

Also, the first car was pulled over on the on-ramp, butt in the lane, with their lights off. Dumb. Not worthy of getting hit by drunk driver, but dumb.

Again, **** him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:49 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guess I missed that the Chiefs fired Reid, but all of the headlines refer to him as a "former" Chiefs assistant.
Not fired. Contract expired shortly after the incident.
[Reply]
Grim 12:50 PM 04-12-2021
They put him on administrative leave. His contract expired. The Chiefs didn't renew it.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:52 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
There's a kid in Iraq that can get him one wholesale.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Reply]
wazu 12:54 PM 04-12-2021

Really trying to imagine how in the world you get in a car wreck and the only major injury is to your dick. Especially "blunt force trauma" to your dick.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:57 PM 04-12-2021
Really trying to imagine how in the world you get in a car wreck and the only major injury is to your dick. Especially "blunt force trauma" to your dick.
Think the holding something between his legs at the time of the crash mentioned above sounds plausible
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:57 PM 04-12-2021
84 miles an hour... .113 BAC man 7 years isn’t enough

What in the actual fuck!? I knew when details came out it was going to be bad but goddamn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up