ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:54 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Hate the refs over Ford. I mean yeah it’s his fault but we all know who was going to win that game regardless. If it wasn’t that it would have been something else. They would have called pi or some bs
I can't disagree with that. Fisher would have held, PIT game, or something. :-)
[Reply]
sweendog48 10:03 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Hate the refs over Ford. I mean yeah it’s his fault but we all know who was going to win that game regardless. If it wasn’t that it would have been something else. They would have called pi or some bs
Rules are rules, yes, and yes, his hand was over the line but in a game and a play of that magnitude the ref should have only thrown the flag if Ford would have affected the play, but Ford never got close to Brady and it had no bearing on the play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:05 PM 04-11-2021
I don't truly despise any players but Alex Smith frustrated me like no other.

Mahomes has shown me that the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 squads were all championship caliber and not a damned one of them made it past the Divisional Round.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:07 PM 04-11-2021
The Super Bowl win pretty much wiped away all my old hatred but Keizer has the best shot currently.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:22 PM 04-11-2021
Ryan Sims, holds out and then shows up to camp fat and out of shape. Years after washing out his Dad whines to the Star about his son being drafted to the wrong team and how they ruined his development as a player.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:30 PM 04-11-2021
Alex Smith and Dee Ford
[Reply]
oldman 10:32 PM 04-11-2021
I'm going to divide it into 2 categories, players and staff. The player has to be Jack Del Rio for the OT incident. No wonder he was thrilled to be a Raider. The staff is a tie between Scooter Peeholi and Todd "the hobo" Haley. Yes, Scooter saddled us with Cassel, went insane about candy wrappers, and probably was a Boston spy, but Haley was a spoiled child that purposely screwed up in order to get fired. I don't care if it was before Christmas. I didn't lose a minute of sleep worrying about the children. On top of that, he gave George the finger!! Go cheat at golf you worthless POS.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 10:51 PM 04-11-2021
Barry Richardson was the most I’ve hated a player over their performance. He was Remmers in the SB over his entire career
[Reply]
sweendog48 10:56 PM 04-11-2021
Tony Casillas, Carl signed him and gave him a big signing bonus, at least big back then to play D-tackle, and the guy then said he didn't want to play and was going to try to keep the money but you know King Carl would not allow that to happen. Casillas then went to the Cowboys and won 2 superbowls.

Jeff Criswell, Big 6'7 right tackle we got from the jets in the mid 90's, the guy was always on the ground and coming out of the game hurt, biggest pantywaist ever.

Trezel Jenkins, total garbage, projected 5th round pick taken in the first, of course Carl said he took him because Art Shell told him to take him, that he would turn him into a pro bowler. I remember Will Shields saying watching him in practice looked like he was trying to kill cock roaches, his footwork was so bad.

Junior Siavi, total garbage, I believe his claim to fame was a spit cup

Bob Gretz, I know he is not a player but i think he deserves mention, better known as the propaganda minister for King Carl. The first time I heard this guy was in 1990 on the way to gates BBQ listening to the post game on 101 and the Chiefs had just lost to the saints or the bucs and of course the fans are upset and calling in, and Im listening to this arrogant mouthy prick getting cute with all the fans saying hey pal or hey pay what do you do for a living, hey pal and that big mouth and arrogance never change.

Marcus Peters, in 45 years of Chiefs football, I have have never seen a player with a more hateful, nasty disposition to the fans and the press as this prick.

King Carl, again not a player but The power went to his head and was arrogant and a total narcissist.. got lazy and arrogant in the second half of his tenure.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:18 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Oh yes **** that guy hate him for sure.

I don't hate the kicker that goes unnamed. We signed the guy knowing his history. Then we relied on him in brutal conditions. Also the winning TD sailed right through our receiver whose name I can't remember in the endzone. You hate Lin then you got to hate Jan chocking Xmas Day against Miami. I guess Cashole is my choice.
Lake Dawson.

I don't hate Jan - I wasn't born yet, my dad was a freshman in high school.

I don't hate Nick Lowry for the miss in Miami, or Dave Szott for the holding call that pushed us back 10 yards for the kicked that was like 3 yards short...

But fuck that one kicker, the who shall go unnamed. And fuck Marty just a little for not replacing Bono earlier in that game, when it became obvious that Bono was still falming dumpster full of AIDS-infused antifreeze, btw.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:21 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Barry Richardson was the most I’ve hated a player over their performance. He was Remmers in the SB over his entire career
Jordan Black and Cam Erving.

Remmers was in a shit situation, out of position, with zero help from backs or TEs, and zero adjustment from his HC and OC.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:22 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Ryan Sims, holds out and then shows up to camp fat and out of shape. Years after washing out his Dad whines to the Star about his son being drafted to the wrong team and how they ruined his development as a player.
When in reality, Sims only got drafted so high because he played next to Julius Peppers in college and Vermeil's staff was incompetent at scouting for defense. Sure am glad they took LJ instead of Troy Polamalu. :-)

Okay, I'm full of shit. It sucks that Minnesota was incompetent at getting their draft cards in, but we would've just picked some other JAG.
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 AM 04-12-2021
Fun fact: Nick Lowry lives in Scottsdale and generally considered to be a huge asshole by the community at large.
[Reply]
Bump 01:07 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
ya forgot about him. He basically looked good in college because he played next to Julius Peppers
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:02 AM 04-12-2021
Nate Hobgood Chittick
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up