ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:02 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
If he wasn't a team cancer who attacked coaches, teammates, slapped him mom in front of NFL security and for all intents and purposes was a total liability and ticking time bomb who couldn't be counted on to take the field and play 60 minutes even when healthy, I'm sure he wouldn't have been traded to the Rams for a 2nd round pick and a half bag of dicks.

The Rams got about a full season's worth of his particular brand of shitshow and just took the loss and traded him to B'more, where he found a home and fits right in.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:21 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It was Carl and Marty who decided they couldn't afford both Neil and DT, and they told Neil's agent that he was a free agent and they LET HIM WALK to Denver.

He didn't ditch us for Denver. He signed with Denver to play us twice a year BECAUSE we didn't resign him.

Never forget that.
He still CHOSE Denver. I can appreciate the FU mentality to a certain extent but, ultimately he did chose to fuck us and can eat a bag of dicks for it. And really, it was when he retired and came back to KC and be apart of the community again that pushed me ten foot over the edge. You chose Denver, you got your ring, now fuck off and stay in Denver, we don’t want you here.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:24 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Cassel is most deserving of 'hate' but it's hard to hate him for him.

He wasn't a bad guy, and he didn't slack off, and he didn't misbehave.

He just had no place trying to be a franchise QB, or anything but a desperation seat filler while the franchise moves heaven and earth to upgrade ASAP.

It's like if Marvel Studios decided to build MCU around Jamie Kennedy as Iron Man instead of RDJ.

The ultimate fault lies with Pioli
Marvel basically did that by hoisting Bri Larson on us.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:26 PM 04-11-2021
The kicker who shall remain nameless. No contest. I almost got Frostbite from that game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:45 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The kicker who shall remain nameless. No contest. I almost got Frostbite from that game.
GB, I seriously thought that getting the Colts without Marshall Faulk was WAY better than getting the Chargers for the third time in a year.

Oh, how naïve I was in my youth...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
He still CHOSE Denver. I can appreciate the FU mentality to a certain extent but, ultimately he did chose to **** us and can eat a bag of dicks for it. And really, it was when he retired and came back to KC and be apart of the community again that pushed me ten foot over the edge. You chose Denver, you got your ring, now **** off and stay in Denver, we don’t want you here.
He absolutely CHOSE Denver as an FU to KC. Which is probably why I never went to Copeland's in OP but totally went to Mark Collin's Checkers burger joint (those are some baller seasoned fries)...fuck Neil Smith, for sure. Fuck Dungver. Fuck Donk 4Lyfe. But if they would've even made an OFFER, he would've stayed. They said "your services are no longer needed" then signed Big Daddy Dan Williams to replace him, a guy who played great for exactly 16 regular season games before demanding to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

I mean...thanks, Carl. For forcing Marty to start Grbac in the playoffs and for not even making an offer to Neil Smith.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:45 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He absolutely CHOSE Denver as an FU to KC. Which is probably why I never went to Copeland's in OP but totally went to Mark Collin's Checkers burger joint (those are some baller seasoned fries)...fuck Neil Smith, for sure. Fuck Dungver. Fuck Donk 4Lyfe. But if they would've even made an OFFER, he would've stayed. They said "your services are no longer needed" then signed Big Daddy Dan Williams to replace him, a guy who played great for exactly 16 regular season games before demanding to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

I mean...thanks, Carl. For forcing Marty to start Grbac in the playoffs and for not even making an offer to Neil Smith.
Exactly. The Chiefs said we’re good and Smith said I WANT to be here but if you do t want me I’m going to take it personal and shove it up your poop chute. It was business and personal and I get all of the dynamics. But watching him do his bat swing that was a tribute to George Brett in a fucking Denver uniform hurt like hell. And then he comes back to KC and is a part of a pregame show and I’m like, double no, fuck you.

It was a fucked up situation but, my loyalty is with the team.
[Reply]
srvy 05:54 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Jack Del Rio. Messed with Otis Taylor. Complete fucking douchebag as player and later Faider coach. Fuck him with aids laced corncobs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Oh yes fuck that guy hate him for sure.

I don't hate the kicker that goes unnamed. We signed the guy knowing his history. Then we relied on him in brutal conditions. Also the winning TD sailed right through our receiver whose name I can't remember in the endzone. You hate Lin then you got to hate Jan chocking Xmas Day against Miami. I guess Cashole is my choice.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:57 PM 04-11-2021
Since LJ seems to be forgiven. It is a sign, in time.
You will come to grips with Deshawn Watson.
[Reply]
srvy 06:03 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I was there and was warm and toasty in my regular everyday work winter clothes. The only discomfort was beer freezing to slush. Our survey salary seats were nose bleeds on the 50-yard line near the top stadium seven rows down from the plywood instant replay box at the top. We nearly filled 2 rows of survey crew members and Cad operators.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:08 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by D.A.P.:
Lin the kicker.
https://youtu.be/XsFnR40gCbY
[Reply]
srvy 06:10 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Exactly. The Chiefs said we’re good and Smith said I WANT to be here but if you do t want me I’m going to take it personal and shove it up your poop chute. It was business and personal and I get all of the dynamics. But watching him do his bat swing that was a tribute to George Brett in a fucking Denver uniform hurt like hell. And then he comes back to KC and is a part of a pregame show and I’m like, double no, fuck you.

It was a fucked up situation but, my loyalty is with the team.
That put me in the non fan of Neil column plus he was doing the not practice till Thursday then play game. He also was beginning stages of taking plays off.
[Reply]
srvy 06:14 PM 04-11-2021
Chester McGlockton was another POS. The first game as a chief looked all world then dogged the rest of his time here.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:32 PM 04-11-2021
Larry Johnson
[Reply]
Kman34 06:34 PM 04-11-2021
Honorable mention.. Eric Warfield...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up