ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:05 AM 04-11-2021
Belcher, Elliott, Ford and Kyle Orton.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:09 AM 04-11-2021
Ford. While others might have cost us a chance to go to a SB, he directly caused it. His was not even due to a penalty in the heat of the moment. His was based off of a lack of discipline on something he would have been taught in pee wee league football.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:12 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Zombo.

Most of the other guys at least contributed something positive. He sucked and got blown up by a QB to seal another awful playoff loss.
Fuck, REALLY good one. I knew I was missing a shitty white linebacker but I couldn't remember who it was.
[Reply]
penchief 11:18 AM 04-11-2021
Cassel and Ford.

Cassel because he actually thought he was good enough to be a starting QB. Ford because what he did was unforgivable. He had been flagged for that very same thing multiple times during his career and never learned his lesson. The one time he needed to be disciplined, he ****ed over the franchise and its fans.
[Reply]
Otter 11:20 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Fuck, REALLY good one. I knew I was missing a shitty white linebacker but I couldn't remember who it was.
Didn't we have another safety that was just horrible and started for years? I think it was circa 90's and I have no idea why I'm picking these scabs with the team we have now.

Woods?
[Reply]
bdj23 11:24 AM 04-11-2021
Dee Ford

I've already forgotten the Pioli area of this team.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:27 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Didn't we have another safety that was just horrible and started for years? I think it was circa 90's and I have no idea why I'm picking these scabs with the team we have now.

Woods?
Bartee? The original neckbrace coverage.

Or are you having sour memories of Mark Collins?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:29 AM 04-11-2021

Woods?
I remember Jerome Woods and Reggie Tongue being a damn good safety pair.

If you want to choose an awful safety for the list, you could do worse than Kendrick Lewis.

Honestly, I'm throwing Orlando Scandrick out there. The guy had a total of one season with the team and had countless horrible plays and missed interceptions, and then he had the gall to say the defense wasn't the problem with the 2018 team.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 11:31 AM 04-11-2021
Burntee
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:33 AM 04-11-2021

Woods?
Woods was ok. Greg Wesley was shit. Other than that game where he had 4 picks, that was pretty cool. Otherwise he was a non-tackling turd.

I'm surprised my Philip Gaines pick isn't gaining more steam. Absolutely hated that guy and we kept him around forever.
[Reply]
Otter 11:35 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Bartee? The original neckbrace coverage.

Or are you having sour memories of Mark Collins?
That's who it was, Bartee. I erased him from memory until this thread.

Good Lord how far we've come.

My apologies to Woods for confusing him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:37 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I'm surprised my Philip Gaines pick isn't gaining more steam. Absolutely hated that guy and we kept him around forever.
Did you not read the fine print for this list? If your mom came on CP to defend you, you have an exemption. Your Gaines vote is basically a wasted one.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:37 AM 04-11-2021
Matt Cassel for the arrogant entitlement and nepotism that the Pioli regime represented
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:40 AM 04-11-2021
That's who it was, Bartee. I erased him from memory until this thread.

Good Lord how far we've come.

My apologies to Woods for confusing him.
I was kinda struggling to figure how anyone had resentful memories of the 2ndary in the actual 1990s.

The Carter/Collins/Hasty years were . . . #chefkiss
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:41 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Did you not read the fine print for this list? If your mom came on CP to defend you, you have an exemption. Your Gaines vote is basically a wasted one.
Well then I vote for his mom.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up