ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:55 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
She's purty.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:29 PM 04-15-2021

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:22 PM 04-15-2021
Tilled up my garden today. Fertilizer goes on tomorrow right before the rain comes in. Hopefully planting begins on Monday.
Attached: 174844207_10225567921570191_2141079120968927100_n.jpg (187.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:26 PM 04-15-2021
I'll be buying a new Jeep soon!
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:26 PM 04-15-2021
Well...new to me anyway...
[Reply]
lewdog 08:21 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Tilled up my garden today. Fertilizer goes on tomorrow right before the rain comes in. Hopefully planting begins on Monday.
That looks great!

What will you be planting?

Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'll be buying a new Jeep soon!
Do tell!
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:36 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Do tell!
Well, my dearly beloved 2002 Grand Cherokee that I have owned for the past 8 years, while still beautiful, is up to 194,000 miles and is getting tired and has been deemed not worth putting the money she needs into her.

So I will be looking for her replacement soon. What that will be, I do not know at this time. But it will be another Jeep.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:55 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That looks great!

What will you be planting?
Sunflowers, carrots, beans (Red and Bush), lettuce, cabbage, squash, bell peppers, jalapeños, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumber, broccoli, and strawberries.

Our farm also has 13 varieties of apple and 7 varieties of pears... along with 3 kinds of grapes and a hand full of rasperry bushes.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:01 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Sunflowers, carrots, beans (Red and Bush), lettuce, cabbage, squash, bell peppers, jalapeños, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumber, broccoli, and strawberries.

Our farm also has 13 varieties of apple and 7 varieties of pears... along with 3 kinds of grapes and a hand full of rasperry bushes.
Please share some pictures in the gardening thread as you go. That is so awesome!

I'm getting tons of cherry tomatoes here right now. I plan to shade cloth my raised bed in Phoenix for the first time and see if I can keep them producing through our hot as hell summers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 04-16-2021
My wife and I had dinner and drinks with Bugeater and his wife a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good time and as always, it was fun to meet charming, pleasant people through Chiefsplanet.

Bugeater wasn't terrible, either.

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:31 AM 04-16-2021
Life IS good, even when it's crappy.

Or as Mellencamp wrote:

"Life is short even in its longest days"

If you can get to that place, your whole perspective changes.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:31 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My wife and I had dinner and drinks with Bugeater and his wife a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good time and as always, it was fun to meet charming, pleasant people through Chiefsplanet.

Bugeater wasn't terrible, either.

[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:14 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
The house my wife and I bought back in September is almost renovated enough for us to move in. Another couple weeks tops before we start moving in. Kitchen won't be done for awhile -won't have countertops :-) but fuck it we'll make it work.

It was a 1950 house that was almost all original. So new plumbing, electrical. Replaced some flooring, redid the bathroom tiles, refinished the hardwoods and the metal kitchen cabinets.
Month and a half later... still not moved in. Yay! :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:17 PM 05-10-2021
My Daughter's getting married in 11 days and the guy she is marrying loves her and is a great man with a good job.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:43 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Moving back to the States in July just a couple of months shy of living and working teaching English in China for four years. It’s been a great experience that’s taught me a lot about being resourceful. I’ve saved some great bank and had some great experiences (Great Wall, Shanghai, exploring SE Asia). I’m coming home with a lot more confidence and ambition to get shit done with my life and accomplish whatever I set out to do. No more bullshit excuses. We all have the ability to change our lives for the better.
Update, it was a pain in the ass but I finally bought my plane ticket home. Flying out of Beijing on July 13th. It will be my first time setting foot on American soil since January 2020.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up