ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:16 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
April 20th I will be 3 years cigarette free after 40 years of smoking. As a result of being a long time smoker and genetics, I've been suffering from major bone loss resulting in tooth loss. Tomorrow I'm starting on the journey towards getting implants. I can't wait to be able to smile and talk to people without being embarrassed.
Nice man. I quit cold turkey Nov 2014 after smoking for around ten years.

It was hard but definitely worth it. Enjoy the perfected grill
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:22 PM 03-31-2021
On Sunday we get to see Grandson after waiting through covid since last May...an Easter we will never forget.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 07:36 PM 03-31-2021
Having our triplets next Friday
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:46 PM 03-31-2021
Had a spine adjustment today and feel great
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:46 PM 03-31-2021
Life is good here right now. We made a few nice improvements to the Palatial Bugeater Estate over the winter, the weather is warming up so the Camaro and the bikes have come out of hibernation, and road trip season is beginning this Friday with a visit to the DSM. Also looking forward to a trip to KC this spring to visit my pal Joey.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:08 PM 03-31-2021
My wife and I are debt-free now and our net worth is at an all-time high. Our family travel business is beginning to heat up with a lot of great deals we are offering. I have a new book coming out soon. The trilogy I have been working on for 3 years is about 9 months from being done and will come out next year. Every stock I bought in the last month has gone up and so has my account. Just got into Cypro-finally, and have doubled my money. Also had a 19k windfall last month, stimulus payment, and have a big tax refund pending in my bank account. We just had our 4 year anniversary last week and could not be happier.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:59 PM 04-01-2021
I've been so damn busy I forgot I even made this thread. Hadn't looked at the planet since I posted it.

It's amazing to hear everyone is doing so well and that we all have the wherewithal to be grateful for our blessings in life.

I, personally, am still managing a sober living house and now work for the ministry that helped change my life. We're currently hosting a yard sale in North East Kansas City as a fundraiser for our organzation, and it has taken alot of time to set up. I also volunteer with many other organizations in the KC area that help with homelessness and substance abuse. I have my family back in my life and also have made so many new friends that I consider family over the last couple of years. God is so good. Every single fucking day something happens that just makes me think to myself, "Damn, I love my life. ". Fuck, I even have a girlfriend that i think I'm really falling for now. Blessings on blessings. Sometimes I still get down on myself and everything isn't perfect, but since I've gotten out of my own way, I'm doing pretty damn good.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:49 PM 04-01-2021
Royals put up 14 today, shit those are football numbers :-)

It's Friday in 12 minutes which means the weekend is here
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:56 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Royals put up 14 today, shit those are football numbers :-)

It's Friday in 12 minutes which means the weekend is here
Royals to average 9 a game all year. Calling it.
[Reply]
burt 10:17 AM 04-02-2021
I saved money on my insurance by switching to Gieco.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:34 AM 04-02-2021
Moving back to the States in July just a couple of months shy of living and working teaching English in China for four years. It’s been a great experience that’s taught me a lot about being resourceful. I’ve saved some great bank and had some great experiences (Great Wall, Shanghai, exploring SE Asia). I’m coming home with a lot more confidence and ambition to get shit done with my life and accomplish whatever I set out to do. No more bullshit excuses. We all have the ability to change our lives for the better.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:15 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Moving back to the States in July just a couple of months shy of living and working teaching English in China for four years. It’s been a great experience that’s taught me a lot about being resourceful. I’ve saved some great bank and had some great experiences (Great Wall, Shanghai, exploring SE Asia). I’m coming home with a lot more confidence and ambition to get shit done with my life and accomplish whatever I set out to do. No more bullshit excuses. We all have the ability to change our lives for the better.
You're a fucking legend.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:17 AM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
You're a ****ing legend.
Thanks Man!
[Reply]
eDave 01:25 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk:
Having our triplets next Friday
Dude. I can't even. Congratulations on yesterday and I hope you, momma, and the gaggle are well.

My only, and best, advice; just don't kill the baby(s).
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:42 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I bought a White Fender Telecaster I am going to pimp it out with Chiefs Decals and Red Scratch plate.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up