ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
eDave 07:50 PM 03-30-2021
I wanna hear good things about you so you first.
[Reply]
Spott 07:51 PM 03-30-2021
Got my first Pfizer shot today. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:57 PM 03-30-2021
Patrick Mahomes is the quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
chinaski 07:57 PM 03-30-2021
In the Summer of 2019, weighing in at approximately 264 pounds, I was completely disgusted with myself physically. I cleaned up my diet a bit, and by December I was down to about 242. I still wasn't happy.

I kicked it into high gear. Got a gym membership, and started working out religiously. Then COVID hit, and I was no longer able to go the gym (March 2020). I kept up with my diet, did some moderate body weight exercises during the first lockdown, and got my weight down to about 220. I was on the right track.

In June of 2020, I read a book called "Can't Hurt Me" by a former Navy Seal and Endurance Athlete named David Goggins. The book made me realize that I was capable of doing a lot more than I thought I could.

I took up running, and continued with a regime of body weight exercises. I managed to secure some weights. I hit it hard. By November of 2020, I was running a 5k plus daily and even did a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (run 60 miles in November) - I raised over $500 for charity for a dear friend with terminal breast cancer. Unfortunately she died, but she was an inspiration to me.

Today, at 45 years old, I am in the best shape of my life. I have lost about 90lbs, and currently weigh about 175, give or take a few pounds. I have gained a tremendous amount of muscle, and I look better than I did in my 20's.

You can't take the path of least resistance. You have to take the path of MOST resistance.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:01 PM 03-30-2021
The house my wife and I bought back in September is almost renovated enough for us to move in. Another couple weeks tops before we start moving in. Kitchen won't be done for awhile -won't have countertops :-) but fuck it we'll make it work.

It was a 1950 house that was almost all original. So new plumbing, electrical. Replaced some flooring, redid the bathroom tiles, refinished the hardwoods and the metal kitchen cabinets.
[Reply]
eDave 08:03 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
In the Summer of 2019, weighing in at approximately 264 pounds, I was completely disgusted with myself physically. I cleaned up my diet a bit, and by December I was down to about 242. I still wasn't happy.

I kicked it into high gear. Got a gym membership, and started working out religiously. Then COVID hit, and I was no longer able to go the gym (March 2020). I kept up with my diet, did some moderate body weight exercises during the first lockdown, and got my weight down to about 220. I was on the right track.

In June of 2020, I read a book called "Can't Hurt Me" by a former Navy Seal and Endurance Athlete named David Goggins. The book made me realize that I was capable of doing a lot more than I thought I could.

I took up running, and continued with a regime of body weight exercises. I managed to secure some weights. I hit it hard. By November of 2020, I was running a 5k plus daily and even did a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (run 60 miles in November) - I raised over $500 for charity for a dear friend with terminal breast cancer. Unfortunately she died, but she was an inspiration to me.

Today, at 45 years old, I am in the best shape of my life. I have lost about 90lbs, and currently weigh about 175, give or take a few pounds. I have gained a tremendous amount of muscle, and I look better than I did in my 20's.

You can't take the path of least resistance. You have to take the path of MOST resistance.
Well shit. You win. Well done.
[Reply]
eDave 03-30-2021, 08:03 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Chief Northman 08:08 PM 03-30-2021
I’ve lost 17 pounds over the last 44 days and I feel way better. More energy, getting some old strength back, and not cheating. Myfitnesspal, monitoring calories and macros, circuit training 4x a week with s touch of HIIT cardio and only supplement is plant-based protein powder. No starving.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:11 PM 03-30-2021
Royals are about to get underway - splurged on the MLBtv deal - it's nice that most games start at 5pm here on the west coast, so it's a nice transition to have the game on after work, etc.

Looking forward to the royals surprising some folks....

Weather is improving, staying lighter out longer...

Good days ahead.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:11 PM 03-30-2021
BP and anxiety down.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:13 PM 03-30-2021
I gave Frankie’s mother a facial last night
[Reply]
hometeam 08:15 PM 03-30-2021
I made a metric fuckton of money last year, paid off everything I have but house, my relationship with my wife is at an all time peak, and I am just pretty fuckin happy.
[Reply]
scho63 08:18 PM 03-30-2021
Just ordered 48 cigars rated 92 or better, including a cigar of the year 2019, for $312 that should be arriving in 3-4 days.

Redid my entire cell phone set up from scratch as changing my Google password online first was a colossal mistake. My phone wouldn't connect to Google servers and had to do a factory reset. Fucking giant pain in the ass but lovey new icons and all working well.

Just ate some excellent Chinese food.

All good here.....
[Reply]
chinaski 08:28 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Well shit. You win. Well done.
Thanks man, it has been an incredible journey and a massive lifestyle change. The discipline required has been a challenge, even now. I still run every single day. Usually a 5k run about 6 days a week, and then a lighter recovery run on my rest day. I try to fit in a 10k+ run a few times a month, and am still working toward the half-marathon goal. I hit it every single day.

I still have a drinking habit, that's one thing I need to work on. I didn't give up alcohol. I don't know if I want to yet, but I probably should.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:32 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I gave Frankie’s mother a facial last night
Nice
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up