ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
PBFAN 05:00 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
Any idiot can select some data off the internet they think supports their misguided and pathetic “case”. The problem is that this data lacks any context or support. BlackDOpe cites numbers that, by themselves, mean nothing. He essentially provides the numerators but not the denominators (no proportions). Yet this forum of numerically challenged Chiefs cheerleaders lauds him as some sort of expert on data analytics. His main talents likely include something anal-related but don’t confuse this with analytics. He’s equally inept in math and football (0 = 0). How many times do given teams throw into coverage? How many given DPI calls were confirmed vs overturned (when allowed)? No reliable conclusions can be derived from BlackDOpe’s erroneous data. Plus he doesn’t even consider the factor of Tom’s superior football intellect, which he honed while leading the best NFL team of all time - NE. Toms been playing chess all these years, all others checkers. I get it, everyone’s hopelessly jealous of everything about Brady. He just crushed your dreams - again. Don’t let this cloud your judgement, you come off as morons with this conspiracy talk. Tom is simply the greatest, forever. Get over it! And BlackDOpe, let me recommend a good read for you - Statistics for Dummies.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:27 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Manning's arm was always far better, until his final season when he dropped off a cliff.

This. Manning had a great arm when he was younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:31 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by PBFAN:
Any idiot can select some data off the internet they think supports their misguided and pathetic “case”. The problem is that this data lacks any context or support. BlackDOpe cites numbers that, by themselves, mean nothing. He essentially provides the numerators but not the denominators (no proportions). Yet this forum of numerically challenged Chiefs cheerleaders lauds him as some sort of expert on data analytics. His main talents likely include something anal-related but don’t confuse this with analytics. He’s equally inept in math and football (0 = 0). How many times do given teams throw into coverage? How many given DPI calls were confirmed vs overturned (when allowed)? No reliable conclusions can be derived from BlackDOpe’s erroneous data. Plus he doesn’t even consider the factor of Tom’s superior football intellect, which he honed while leading the best NFL team of all time - NE. Toms been playing chess all these years, all others checkers. I get it, everyone’s hopelessly jealous of everything about Brady. He just crushed your dreams - again. Don’t let this cloud your judgement, you come off as morons with this conspiracy talk. Tom is simply the greatest, forever. Get over it! And BlackDOpe, let me recommend a good read for you - Statistics for Dummies.
Little Timmy obviously has a micro-peen...without Brady's fake-ass career, he has nothing to live for and knows it.

Do you have a statistic for the level of desperation a human needs to hit...in order to live through another's psuedo-accomplishments via the internet?

You signed up to this forum solely to defend your corporate fantasy-boy...sorry, Tom's tongue-kissing in only reserved for his children.

I realize sports is a very, very deep topic for you...a natural progression from coloring books.

Hero-worship is born out of sloth...and no, Timmy Ballwasher, I'm not talking about the animal.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:42 PM 02-26-2021
Two decades from the Tuck Rule fans have witnessed Brady bailed out time & time again. Thirty one teams and next year the full 32. Refs to the rescue, laced with years of scandals. Just ignore your lying eyes, ears, players & articles, ya'll
[Reply]
tredadda 08:01 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
This.

Lots of QBs are/were better than Brady. Brady has the most hardware thanks to the Patriots organization, and lots of stats based on unusual longevity, but he has never been the best QB in the league at any point in his career.
So much this. If not for a "tuck rule" he would have one fewer SBs. Take out two bone headed decisions by Seattle and Atlanta and he has two fewer. The SB win over the Rams had almost nothing to do with him and had Ford lined up onsides they lose that game. In spite of that he won the SB because Belichick shut down an elite Rams offense. It wasn't like TB won some sort of shootout. People are giving him too much credit for winning with a loaded team. I would be more impressed if the "GOAT" did this with an average team and not a super talented one. Brady is as much a product of good luck as any talent he has shown.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:59 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
The Chiefs lost this Superbowl because:

The better team won and the Chiefs got their asses kicked in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
I fixed it for you.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:43 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Brady was league MVP 3 times.

But again Jordan is the GOAT because of the 2 three peats and his clutch play. That is how the greats of the greats are judged and why Lebron has not caught him yet.
No. You're cherrypicking to support your argument. Jordan was the best ever because of what he brought. He was the best player on the court, he carried his teams. He did everything.

Brady's teams won in spite of him on several occasions. Good for them. Brady was never the best player that dominated and took over games. He just was never that type of player. He was and always will be a great QB. But he is not the GOAT... that is fabricated by the league to have a Golden boy, because they can hang their hat on it for $$ or whatever it is they're vying for.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:25 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I fixed it for you.
Yeah yeah...I realize it sounds like I'm making excuses, but rather I'm giving good reasons as to why the Chiefs simply did not show up for this game. Could they lose to Tampa Bay if all those things I mentioned had not occurred? Sure. Not bloody likely, but possible.

Reverse the tables on that and there's no way Tompa Bay overcomes the adversity the Chiefs had heaped on them.

Tampa Bay was the better team THAT DAY. Which is all that matters. But there were reasons for that. I felt like I needed to lay them out.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:16 AM 02-27-2021
Seems to good to be true Has been to more than twice as many Super Bowls as the next starting QB. With almost twice as many rings.

Connected to fraud on the fied Deflategate- 4 game suspension, fined 1 million and 4th round pick

Connected to fraud off the field Spygate 1 & 2 - fines 1st and 4th round picks

Connected to fraud in business Alex Guerrero Tom's trainer and TB12 business partner. US Trade Commission sanctioned for claiming to be a doctor & having a cure for cancer. So slimey, Belichick did not want Patriots accociated with him.

Yes we have reasons to be suspicious
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:56 AM 02-27-2021
This whole tantrum is about nothing.

Here's the real NFL conspiracy and it is backed with actual statistical proof.

https://silverandblacktoday.com/2020...iders-is-real/
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:08 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah yeah...I realize it sounds like I'm making excuses, but rather I'm giving good reasons as to why the Chiefs simply did not show up for this game. Could they lose to Tampa Bay if all those things I mentioned had not occurred? Sure. Not bloody likely, but possible.

Reverse the tables on that and there's no way Tompa Bay overcomes the adversity the Chiefs had heaped on them.

Tampa Bay was the better team THAT DAY. Which is all that matters. But there were reasons for that. I felt like I needed to lay them out.
Tampa beats the Chiefs 10 out of 10 times. It was not just the Dline that dominated but the Tampa Oline also owned the Chiefs Dline. It was reminiscent of the SBs from the 80s when the NFC routinely crushed the AFC because they dominated them in the trenches.
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:10 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
No. You're cherrypicking to support your argument. Jordan was the best ever because of what he brought. He was the best player on the court, he carried his teams. He did everything.

Brady's teams won in spite of him on several occasions. Good for them. Brady was never the best player that dominated and took over games. He just was never that type of player. He was and always will be a great QB. But he is not the GOAT... that is fabricated by the league to have a Golden boy, because they can hang their hat on it for $$ or whatever it is they're vying for.
Without the two 3 peats, Jordan is never the GOAT. We have seen talented players galore and that is all they are unless that talent leads to chips. That is how the great of the greats are always defined. Brady plays the most difficult position in all of team sports and also the position that directly effects wins/losses the most so your notion that he was not every bit as influential to his team's success as Jordan is patently false.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:17 AM 02-27-2021
Without the two 3 peats, Jordan is never the GOAT. We have seen talented players galore and that is all they are unless that talent leads to chips. That is how the great of the greats are always defined. Brady plays the most difficult position in all of team sports and also the position that directly effects wins/losses the most so your notion that he was not every bit as influential to his team's success as Jordan is patently false.
You use about half a dozen logical fallacies in the same post.

Troll much?
[Reply]
Redbled 12:19 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
This whole tantrum is about nothing.

Here's the real NFL conspiracy and it is backed with actual statistical proof.

https://silverandblacktoday.com/2020...iders-is-real/
I know of exactly 2 Chiefs/Raiders games in the past 4 or 5 years where the refs absolutely handed the Raiders wins. Outside of that perhaps.
[Reply]
Darien25 12:59 PM 02-27-2021
Tampa beats the Chiefs 10 out of 10 times. It was not just the Dline that dominated but the Tampa Oline also owned the Chiefs Dline. It was reminiscent of the SBs from the 80s when the NFC routinely crushed the AFC because they dominated them in the trenches.
Having moved to Tampa at the end of 2019, I have had the displeasure of watching all the Bucs games this past season. Sure, the Bucs got hot at the end and went on a roll to mostly win it all but there were many games last year where they looked like complete ass and Brady looked 2015 Peyton Manning bad. After the regular season loss to the Chiefs last year, the Bucs were 7-5 and the local media were hammering on them thinking they probably would not make the playoffs. It was funny every week watching Arians and Brady squabble over failed plays and play calling. Brady was often just embarrassingly bad and looked like he should have retired years ago. Sure, the Bucs were the better team in the Super Bowl, but for the majority of last season, the Chiefs would have shankwhipped that Bucs super bowl team.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Up