ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 162
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:06 PM 11-23-2020
It doesn’t matter. The Steelers have an elite pass rush and the Ravens just lost their best OL and blocking TE.

They’re done
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:12 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
****ing Ravens just had their RB's test positive for COVID.

Goddamnit. We need the ****ing Steelers to lose!
They aren't losing to the Ravens...I think their only loss "might" be to the Bills. That's it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:53 PM 11-23-2020
I'm going full Miss Cleo and predicting that the Steelers will finish 14-2.

I predict that The Bills and The Colts beat them.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:06 PM 11-23-2020
Honestly, I am quickly beginning to think that the real 'other' contender this season is the Raiders. No, they don't have the pass rush that PIT has, but they have better overall weapons, Carr is quickly becoming a better QB than Ben (statistically), a better run game, a better OL, and a better HC.

And, I think the Raiders defense might be a tougher match-up vs. KC than the Steelers defense.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:22 PM 11-23-2020
I still think the Bills will beat them
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:30 PM 11-23-2020
v Bal (6-4)
v Was (3-7)
@ Buf (7-3)
@ Cin (2-7-1)
v Ind (7-3)
@ Cle (7-3)

Call me crazy, but none of their remaining games look like gimme's.

So far they've beat the Giants, Broncos, Texans, Eagles, Browns, Titans, Ravens, Cowboys, Bengals, and Jaguars. Whoptee. And they had their bye week 4. They are bound to wear down and slip up at least a couple times I would think.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:29 AM 11-24-2020
Based on what we've seen so far, I don't believe that the Steelers are the 2nd best team in the AFC. I think the Raiders are.

But looking at the rest of their schedule, I'd say that they might lose to BAL. They almost did just a couple weeks ago.

They almost lost to DAL.

The Bills might be able to outscore them, though they don't have the defense to stop PIT. For BUF to beat them I think the Bills would have to have a few lucky bounces, or Josh Allen has to rise above his inadequacies and play a fairly flawless game.

I think PIT will have a lot of trouble against IND. The Colts defense is legit. And they play a tough physical style on both sides of the ball that might give PIT all they can handle. If Ben makes just a couple mistakes, or just throws one of those soft passes down the middle the Colts defense could make him pay for that with a pick-6.

Conversely, that's exactly what IND can't do. They can't have Rivers putting up airballs up for grabs. They have to establish their ground game early, so Rivers doesn't feel like he has to make a play and eff everything up with a couple TOs. But if they can control the pace of the game IND could absolutely upset PIT.

PIT could go 1-2 through those three games.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:01 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
v Bal (6-4)
v Was (3-7)
@ Buf (7-3)
@ Cin (2-7-1)
v Ind (7-3)
@ Cle (7-3)

Call me crazy, but none of their remaining games look like gimme's.

So far they've beat the Giants, Broncos, Texans, Eagles, Browns, Titans, Ravens, Cowboys, Bengals, and Jaguars. Whoptee. And they had their bye week 4. They are bound to wear down and slip up at least a couple times I would think.
Cincinnati is probably a gimme, and Washington is close, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose any of the others.

They're not a dominant force by any means. They're way closer to 2013 Chiefs that started 9-0 than the '07 Patriots.

They were very lucky to pull the Titans and Ravens games out of their asses. If Lamar hadn't gone pick-6 crazy, they may have lost by double digits. Baltimore more than doubled their yardage.

They blew out the Browns, but pretty much every legitimate team does.
[Reply]
steelerdane 10:07 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Cincinnati is probably a gimme, and Washington is close, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose any of the others.

They're not a dominant force by any means. They're way closer to 2013 Chiefs that started 9-0 than the '07 Patriots.

They were very lucky to pull the Titans and Ravens games out of their asses. If Lamar hadn't gone pick-6 crazy, they may have lost by double digits. Baltimore more than doubled their yardage.

They blew out the Browns, but pretty much every legitimate team does.
First of all after watching the Chiefs continue to struggle beating teams like the Raiders, Chargers and Panthers the Chiefs are losing at least 2 more games this season especially with that trash defense so the question is moot. Home field for the Steelers is all but wrapped up.
[Reply]
notorious 10:09 AM 11-24-2020
I would rather play the Steelers than the Raid in the playoffs.

Don't run off when your team chokes when it matters.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 11-24-2020
Buffalo Indy and Cleveland could get them.
[Reply]
steelerdane 10:17 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I would rather play the Steelers than the Raid in the playoffs.

Don't run off when your team chokes when it matters.
i do agree that the Raiders are the 2nd best team in the AFC behind the undefeated Steelers, after watching Sunday night I'm convinced they will beat and are better than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
notorious 10:20 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
i do agree that the Raiders are the 2nd best team in the AFC behind the undefeated Steelers, after watching Sunday night I'm convinced they will beat and are better than the Chiefs.
Play somebody worth a shit before bringing weak smack.

The Chiefs destroyed your best win, and don't mention Cleveland..:-)

You got lucky with playing the NFC Least and AFC South this season. As a Chiefs fan we know EXACTLY how your season will end.
[Reply]
steelerdane 10:24 AM 11-24-2020
First of all the SOS iis about the same they both have played easy schedules, but Steelers have a better point differential and haven't lost.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
First of all the SOS iis about the same they both have played easy schedules, but Steelers have a better point differential and haven't lost.
:-)

So stupid. Poor Steelers fan.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 162
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up