ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 162
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:02 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I mean there's no question Mahomes is the better QB.

But the Steelers probably have the better running game, defense and offensive line at this point.

It's a tough matchup for us.
They're running game is pretty terrible, dude.
[Reply]
tk13 10:11 PM 11-14-2020
Your real worry would be the Steelers pass rush. It's legit and when you have a pass rush like they do you can make games competitive against better teams. They lead the league in sacks and have far and away the most QB pressures.

They do blitz a lot, but they get pressure on 36% of passes. The next closest team is at 27%. It's a massive gap. The gap between the teams ranked 1 & 2 isn't much smaller than the gap between 2 & 32, which is insane.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pittsburgh will be lucky to win their first game, let alone make it all the way to the AFCCG. They NEED the bye to have any hope of that.
If they don’t get the bye then as of today they’d play the Raiders in their first playoff game.

They wouldn’t lose that game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:43 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If they don’t get the bye then as of today they’d play the Raiders in their first playoff game.

I don’t know that they would, but they definitely could.

Like it’d be one of the harder games to pick on wild card weekend for me.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Your real worry would be the Steelers pass rush. It's legit and when you have a pass rush like they do you can make games competitive against better teams. They lead the league in sacks and have far and away the most QB pressures.

They do blitz a lot, but they get pressure on 36% of passes. The next closest team is at 27%. It's a massive gap. The gap between the teams ranked 1 & 2 isn't much smaller than the gap between 2 & 32, which is insane.
Yep, the pass rush is the real worry.

Fortunately, if you can get the ball off, they're suspect on the outside. They just don't matchup well with the Chiefs at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

They absolutely could lose that game.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:01 PM 11-14-2020
I think the Colts are prob the toughest matchup for us. Good line, running game is solid and their d is pretty good. I think they matchup with us better than the Ravens or Steelers.

But they have Phyllis so...
[Reply]
Stryker 11:10 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You guys can swing your dicks all you want but we let Carolina fuck around with us last week.

PIT will be tough.
This plus the Saints are coming. Before that Raiders 2.0 and a pissed Brady @ Tampa Bay. There is still a lot of work left on the table boys!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:12 PM 11-15-2020
Steelers will be 14-2.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:20 AM 11-16-2020
Tampa and Pitt are similar in a lot of ways. That will be an interesting game in a couple weeks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:00 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Steelers are probably the top threats right now to this team with Ben back but they aren’t beating Mahomes.
This remains the case a month and a half later (especially with Lamar Jackson and the Ravens struggling). They could even win the bye this year but it won't matter in the end. Nobody is stopping Mahomes and this offense.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I like the Raiders game example cause you know we're going to have lots of games where refs take 3 TDs off the board for us right?
Have you watched any of the steeler games? Zebras love those sisterfuckers.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:32 AM 11-16-2020
https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings/_/view/playoff

Standings in AFC now are:

4.Colts
5. Raiders
6. Dolphins
7. Ravens
8. Browns
9. Titans

All are at 6-3.
[Reply]