ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 162
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Ross Tucker has the Steelers #1.

The same Ross Tucker that said the Ravens were going to destroy the Chiefs?

He clearly doesn’t like the Chiefs, so who gives a fuck?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:10 PM 11-10-2020

[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM 11-10-2020
Ross Tucker is one of those guys who will never understand it isn't the same game as when he played.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:18 PM 11-10-2020
Ross Tucker more like Ross Cucker amirite
[Reply]
DRM08 12:32 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
You barely beat the Panthers at home took ot to beat the Chargers and got punked by the Raiders. Im very unimpressed.
KC has a tendency to play down to the competition, but that also seems to be the case for Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:35 PM 11-10-2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:37 PM 11-10-2020

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:03 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Ross Tucker has the Steelers #1.

And?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 11-10-2020
ESPN has the Steelers #1, so do other sites.

They are undefeated after all.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:07 PM 11-10-2020
I still wouldn't count out TEN, BAL, BUF.

Hope the Chiefs don't overlook MIA either. Even thought they're playing better, that reeks of a trap game.

We're only halfway through the season. But if all healthy, I don't think there's a team in the league that will beat KC if they're firing on all cylinders.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:23 PM 11-10-2020

[Reply]
R Clark 05:40 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Hope the Chiefs don't overlook MIA either. Even thought they're playing better, that reeks of a trap game.

We're only halfway through the season. But if all healthy, I don't think there's a team in the league that will beat KC if they're firing on all cylinders.
fat fingered the thumbs up , I agree with your post. If we are hitting on all cylinders and injuries don’t bite us in the ass I don’t see anyone standing a chance
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:20 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

I just don't believe this team is susceptible to trap games.

Yes, they've struggled but I don't believe they take anybody lightly.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:24 PM 11-10-2020
I’m not worried about the Steelers if we are at full strength, but my biggest worry is our OL. If we have the OL we have now then we are screwed.

They’ll line up Cameron Heyward over Wylie, Watt over whoever RT replacing Schwartz is and Dupree over the A gap all game and force Mahomes to run for his life without time for downfield routes to develop. If Mitch is back healthy that changes everything.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:33 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I just don't believe this team is susceptible to trap games.

Yes, they've struggled but I don't believe they take anybody lightly.
I think the coaching staff does. In the sense that I believe they have a more 'relaxed' preparation for some games than others. Now, I don't think they take teams lightly, I just don't think they gameplan with the same kind of intensity or focus unless it's a game where they want to make a point. At least not until they're trailing at halftime on gameday.

But that's nothing new; it's kind of a hallmark of Andy Reid.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 162
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up